Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Which would have been the only way he wouldn't be in the NRL team this week. Obviously that was Seibold's plan all along. And aside from Paseka, none of the other props have shown enough to keep their spots.
yep, the way I see it Ron, 1 starting prop and 4 bench spots are up for grabs this Sunday.

So happy for Matterson and the try he scored, but really didn't see much to jump up and down about Al.
Just basing thoughts on how the overall attack is going at present , just not much happening with the current grouping of Shu and Jake in and around the ruck and lack of general mobility .Though Jake "s defence there is still rock solid .
Only his first hit out there [Matterson ] ] but has good speed of the mark and good speed in general , not too bad with all round footy skills and set up play . More requirement in front on defence and workload but put in the squad for an understandable reason last Saturday and would be interesting if he can get some more opportunities there [ 13 ] for the rest of the season
Have to take into account of course that it was only his i st hit out in Manly 's top grade and every chance can only go better with a bit more experience there

Hey Davo

Are you implying player manager politics are going on here?. If so, how sad. We are ruined then. We should be able to elevate and sack who we want given the sh&t performance of the team. What is it 7 of the past 24?.

Siebs can't possibly keep the same team that plodded through that game yesterday, and we barely beat the struggling Rosters the week before - all at home mind you. A few of our 17 from this week need a rest in the lower grades.

Start with dropping Schuster, Sipley, Woods, Tuilagi, and Saab. Bring in Lodge, Keppie, Fainu, Vega and Arthur.

If that doesn't work spin the wheel again, and I don't care who is dropped. These lazy plodders are getting too comfortable, so time to shuffle them around,

Outside of Garrick, DCE, Jake and Croker NONE of the others are a lock for a first grade spot.

NYEagle
No inside knowledge at all just having a guess as it just seems so strange certain players are not being picked or being demoted to nsw cup when they should be in first grade.

I agree with rest of post!!

Last edited:
That’s the spirit mate. @:D
Oh shiit. That’s not the daughter Mark. I logged Into hers to see where we are on the tipping comp, and forgot to log back in, in my name. The tipping comp is driving her mad, not the comp so much, it’s that she can’t kick away from me. We are equal again. That’s all she wants to do is beat me.

* To the three members who gave her a laughing emojI, I’m taking them for myself. No way you would’ve given them had you’d known it was me!:p@:p
@:D

Oh shiit. That’s not the daughter Mark. I logged Into hers to see where we are on the tipping comp, and forgot to log back in, in my name. The tipping comp is driving her mad, not the comp so much, it’s that she can’t kick away from me. We are equal again. That’s all she wants to do is beat me.

* To the three members who gave her a laughing emojI, I’m taking them for myself. No way you would’ve given them had you’d known it was me!:p@:p
@:D

But it sounds way funnier in her voice ...

Hey Davo

Are you implying player manager politics are going on here?. If so, how sad. We are ruined then. We should be able to elevate and sack who we want given the sh&t performance of the team. What is it 7 of the past 24?.

Siebs can't possibly keep the same team that plodded through that game yesterday, and we barely beat the struggling Rosters the week before - all at home mind you. A few of our 17 from this week need a rest in the lower grades.

Start with dropping Schuster, Sipley, Woods, Tuilagi, and Saab. Bring in Lodge, Keppie, Fainu, Vega and Arthur.

If that doesn't work spin the wheel again, and I don't care who is dropped. These lazy plodders are getting too comfortable, so time to shuffle them around,

Outside of Garrick, DCE, Jake and Croker NONE of the others are a lock for a first grade spot.

NYEagle
Disagree about Saab……

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8