Bozo Blow Up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some of you plonkers on here need to seriously get a grip. As if Bozo can just walk in and shape the club in one season. There are contracts, including ridiculous back ended ones, and all sorts of logistics to battle with before paving the way forward. It is also very disrespectful to speak of a club legend in such a way as some of you. He signed a couple of duds short term, but I have faith he will help shape the club moving forward. Whether Barrett can cut it remains to be seen, but I will reserve judgement until the end of next season before driving a stake through the heart of those striving for the club's success. Bagging Bozo, tantamount to treason...you ought to be strung up and flogged :punch::punch::punch::rofl:

Some of you plonkers on here need to seriously get a grip. As if Bozo can just walk in and shape the club in one season. There are contracts, including ridiculous back ended ones, and all sorts of logistics to battle with before paving the way forward. It is also very disrespectful to speak of a club legend in such a way as some of you. He signed a couple of duds short term, but I have faith he will help shape the club moving forward. Whether Barrett can cut it remains to be seen, but I will reserve judgement until the end of next season before driving a stake through the heart of those striving for the club's success. Bagging Bozo, tantamount to treason...you ought to be strung up and flogged :punch::punch::punch::rofl:

Which contracts are ridiculously back ended that are currently onthe books?

Strung up and flogged !!!!
Be careful with that..........
It might attract those who see that as a pleasure...

A rocket up little rabbit Dylan would be nice to hear about. He has been pathetic this year along with Brown and Myles.
Not only in their performances but their mentally limp attitudes when on the sidelines.
All three should be ashamed of their contributions this year more than any of the other players.
NYEagle

Yeah I agree see where you're coming from but walker had seemed like a capable running five eighth and I know he was shocking but so was Milford until half way through last year, I think Barrett just waited for that half way point to decide so I don't hold any grudges with Barrett over that. It's interesting to see, despite our horrible injury toll, if Lyon at 5/8 for the whole season would've taken us to the finals.
Finals were a wing and a prayer this year, this team was not even close.
Notwithstanding the performances and attitude problems of some of the players, this is just a poorly structured team. Even at full strength all year 7th at best. Need some major acquisitions to become competitive in 2016.
NYEagle

A rocket up little rabbit Dylan would be nice to hear about. He has been pathetic this year along with Brown and Myles.
Not only in their performances but their mentally limp attitudes when on the sidelines.
All three should be ashamed of their contributions this year more than any of the other players.
NYEagle
Walker will be a completely different player in the centres... Brown and Myles on the other hand should be ashamed, brown has put in the effort but hasn't been good enough, why we signed him I don't know but Myles well I don't even want to start with him. Marty has been phenomenal of late and generally the whole season, he plays best in second row. Api has been handy but I'd prefer Parcell as he appears to be a future origin star in my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Walker will be a completely different player in the centres... Brown and Myles on the other hand should be ashamed, brown has put in the effort but hasn't been good enough, why we signed him I don't know but Myles well I don't even want to start with him. Marty has been phenomenal of late and generally the whole season, he plays best in second row. Ali has been handy but I'd prefer Parcell as he appears to be a future origin star in my mind.
Harry Smith, I am loving your sensible, heart felt & measured posts....they are a breath of fresh air. Keep it up champ

Last edited:
Bozo Fulton with much respect is our greatest ever has had a lot of influence .....But in 1999 he was out of touch with game. There nothing his latest recruitment has shown me that differs that view. Simply the letting go of hiku and gutherson for walker bad call he a flakey player who defence is horrid.
The latest letting go of knight is dumb founding. Nate myles is a horrid recruit.

Who do you think was coaching the first half of the season?Lyon moved to 5/8 when Barrett had had enough of Bozo's BS.
You cant say things like that when you cant prove what you are saying
feathered friend .

Will be interesting to see the outcome of the review. Who gets asked to be moved along. Plenty of players are not first grade quality and not good enough if we want to be competitive . Glad to see the back of Mateo and burgees. Symonds was ok but we need better. Leary and starling shouldn't make the cut. Brown has tried his best and covered every position but he is still average. Myles biggest dissapointment. Too old and slow. Rather moa than him. Losing knight no big deal. Hasn't done anything even in nsw cup. Young hoppa has showed a lot more promise and meehan from reports is improving each week. Plus AFB has been good of late plus the form of buhrer and Tapau and jake.

We need to get rid of the deadwood.

Will be interesting to see the outcome of the review. Who gets asked to be moved along. Plenty of players are not first grade quality and not good enough if we want to be competitive . Glad to see the back of Mateo and burgees. Symonds was ok but we need better. Leary and starling shouldn't make the cut. Brown has tried his best and covered every position but he is still average. Myles biggest dissapointment. Too old and slow. Rather moa than him. Losing knight no big deal. Hasn't done anything even in nsw cup. Young hoppa has showed a lot more promise and meehan from reports is improving each week. Plus AFB has been good of late plus the form of buhrer and Tapau and jake.

We need to get rid of the deadwood.
Good post Simon, brutally honest but on the mark. A pity the blind freddies can't grasp this.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...-on-veteran-forward/m08730ygfl771tjuu8r7tjgyp
The lurkers "rumour roundup" has said that Bozo is set to do his year review and is looking to be very honest towards the players, who are fearing it greatly. He is apparently not afraid to put players necks on the chopping blocks and I bloody hope he lets Myles, Brown and some of our other little failures like Matt Wright and Brayden Williame know just how bad they've been. He seems set to deliver some signings again to us and I just hope they are mentally tougher then Myles and Brown. So I have a doubt he'll go for Uate unless he is prepared to turn his career around and once again I feel he won't let Gillett slip away, but that we'll have to wait and see... There has been more surprising signings in the past. I also believe that he might be behind Liam Knight's departure as he has been quite disappointing this year. Dont like bozo but this looks promising.

Wouldn't it be great if he sticks it to a minimum wage guy like Wright who busted a gut every time he played.

After a 14 player cleanout at the end of last season, a few more mid season releases, plus the recruitment of some other clubs deadwood, we seriously need to get recruitment and retention right from here on.
Otherwise there'l be no one left to recruit and retent.....or retain !!!!

Bozo Fulton with much respect is our greatest ever has had a lot of influence .....But in 1999 he was out of touch with game. There nothing his latest recruitment has shown me that differs that view. Simply the letting go of hiku and gutherson for walker bad call he a flakey player who defence is horrid.
The latest letting go of knight is dumb founding. Nate myles is a horrid recruit.
I'm pretty sure Tooves signed Myles?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7