[Resurrected] Bradman Best

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is he a Moses clent?

If not no chance he will come here

Have you ever heard of used car salespeople that could sell the most bitter, off, stale lemon in the carlot at a premium price?

Moses is that, but in Rugby League player market terms, and we are his biggest customer.

Our roster is a complete embarrassment.

Why cant we do what Parra did and get a mid season swap and do a swap for Frizell or Su'a. Yes I know, some will say we cant because of the cap. Everyone else can do it, why cant we. Hey chuck Harper and Parker in to sweeten the deal ... :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of used car salespeople that could sell the most bitter, off, stale lemon in the carlot at a premium price?

Moses is that, but in Rugby League player market terms, and we are his biggest customer.

Our roster is a complete embarrassment.
Agree our roster is ****

Keppie, Johns, Harper, Lawton and Tualigi are all reserve graders

And next year is not looking any better with signing Tommy Talua who Moses Suli ran around last time I watched

Seriously when Moses Suli runs around you it is time to hang up the boots

Why can't our recruitment look at signing isaiah tass who will be surplus at the rabbits once wighton arrives next year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4