Brent Kite has a Brainfart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The sovereign citizen theme. A PRC-Russia co-production.
Yeah interesting article in the smh about that. All the Facebook sites promoting it are generated in surprising countries. None are grassroots movements in USA or Australia. The convoy people have been conned.

“Here comes the twist: the organisers of many of the private Facebook groups co-ordinating these convoys have fake accounts, run from overseas. The groups themselves may have also lived many lives, with name changes to suit the crisis of the day. Many have links to content mills pumping out “disinformation for hire” in Eastern Europe and south-east Asia.

Investigative reporters from the United States even managed to get a hold of one account admin on the phone – in Bangladesh. He admitted being paid $30 a day by someone in Canada to promote pages for Canadian protests against a vaccine mandate. in that country: its capital, Ottawa, is similarly in a state of emergency right now as truckers blockade it over its vaccine mandate.”

Yeah interesting article in the smh about that

Wow, here's another one today

"A prominent Northern Territory anti-vaxxer has been arrested in a remote East Arnhem Land community and charged with breaching the Chief Health Officer's directions.
David Cole — a self-proclaimed sovereign citizen — was arrested in Yirrkala on the Gove Peninsula on Wednesday, along with a 21-year-old woman and a 22-year-old man."

In an article on zerotackle.com, at least they put him in a St George jersey.

1645144492502.png

Hey @BOZO Second best is a Manly thing - 1951, 1957, 1959, 1968, 1970, 1982, 1983, 1995, 1997, 2007, 2013
Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

Hey @SeaEagleRock8

Our Legendary clubs Benchmark and Pinnacle of Greatness is not
1951, 1957, 1959, 1968, 1970, 1982, 1983, 1995, 1997, 2007, 2013

Our Legendary clubs Benchmark that made our club the Greatest club of all is this !
1972, 1973, 1976, 1978, 1987, 1996, 2008, 2011

And it is our Benchmark that we always strive for to Live up to our Clubs Greatness and Win Grand finals

Lowering our expectations and not Living up to the Benchmark of the Greatest club of all and accepting second best is Not a Manly thing !!!

Brent Kite: rugby league star rants in Queanbeyan Local Court​

Former rugby league star Brent Kite went on a bizarre rant when he fronted Queanbeyan Local Court, claiming the court system had “no authority” over him.

Julia KanapathippillaiJulia KanapathippillaiReporter, Canberra Star

@JuliaPillai

2 min read
February 28, 2022 - 2:31PM
Canberra Star
Video-link
def7867cfdf68be2095e03492e852465

Australia's Court System
A former rugby league star went on a bizarre rant when facing a magistrate today, claiming the court system has “no authority” over him.
Former Australian and State of Origin rep Brent Kite, 40, appeared at Queanbeyan Local Court on Monday charged with refusing to show his licence to police, driving an unregistered Class A motor vehicle on the road, and using an uninsured vehicle on the road.
This follows an incident earlier this month where the Clive Churchill medal winner refused to show his licence to police after he was pulled over for driving an unregistered and uninsured vehicle, forcing police to smash a window to get into his car to arrest him.
Mr Kite represented himself in court and pleaded not guilty to all charges.
“Before I was arrested, I was assaulted, (police) smashed my car,” he said.
Kite, who played played for St George Illawarra, Manly and Penrith in an illustrious career, told the court he was exercising his “constitutional rights” when he refused to wind down his window.
“Have you joined the Sovereign Citizens?” Magistrate Rodger Clisdell asked.
Mr Kite denied he was a member of that political movement.
“You can't tell me what I am and am not,” Kite replied.
Brent Kite (left) leaves Queanbeyan Local Court with a supporter (right) on February 28 2022. Picture: Julia Kanapathippillai

Brent Kite (left) leaves Queanbeyan Local Court with a supporter (right) on February 28 2022. Picture: Julia Kanapathippillai
Mr Kite demanded he be tried in a court with a jury and two magistrates.
“I can cut myself in half if it helps,” Magistrate Clisdell replied describing the defendant’s demands as “nonsense”.
Mr Kite continued to ramble and at one point said the court has “no authority over me.”
Mr Clisdell moved to set a hearing date for the matter and after suggesting a date that did not suit the prosecutors Mr Kite interjected:
“You are going to need a lot more time to pin this on me.”
The magistrate set June 21 as a date for a hearing and suggested the defendant seek legal advice.
“I don’t need a lawyer,” he said.
“I’m just me, I’m a man, you have no authority.”
As he left court Mr Kite said “None of that bowing s**t from me.”
Mr Clisdell said “one too many scrums” as the defendant left the courtroom.
Brent Kite on the field in 2015. (AAP Image/Paul Miller)

Brent Kite on the field in 2015. (AAP Image/Paul Miller)
Police allege on February 9 officers from the Monaro Police District spotted Mr Kite driving a vehicle with a cancelled NSW registration.
Officers then directed the vehicle to stop at a unit complex off Lowe St, Queanbeyan.
A statement from NSW Police alleges “officers told the driver why he had been pulled over and requested on multiple occasions to lower his window to provide his driver’s licence and for the purpose of a breath test.”
Police allege Mr Kite refused to comply and officers proceeded to force themselves into the car through the drivers side window prior to the rugby great’s arrest.
Following his arrest he was taken to Queanbeyan Police Station where he returned a negative breath test.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10