Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You are assuming that the coach, Barrett is the one making the decision on the recruitment. What if the decision was effectively made by his boss, which is a widely held belief here. Would his boss live and die by that decision too? Or is he all care and no responsibility?
The boss hired the coach on good reputation and endorsement by his former boss Gould and the players that he looked after . As we know sometimes reputation and potential does not come to fruition and the great Fulton will take responsibility for what ever will eventuate with our 5 year plan .

The boss hired the coach on good reputation and endorsement by his former boss Gould and the players that he looked after . As we know sometimes reputation and potential does not come to fruition and the great Fulton will take responsibility for what ever will eventuate with our 5 year plan .
Yeah I agree of sorts. Bozo may hive been right behind Trent getting the head coaching gig. But If Bozo doesn't think he his up to scratch half way through next year. Look out Trent..... PS Whilst I would like Des back, if the Little Willie is as as close to Trent as some are making out. Right now manly seem to be looking at Trent as a long term coach.

Fly away feathered friend. This is just embarrassing for you now. Well know most of have pegged you as a wanker from the first time you posted but I was trying to be nice - and couldn't. Hope you understand and I haven't ruffled any feathers.

Fly away feathered friend. This is just embarrassing for you now. Well know most of have pegged you as a wanker from the first time you posted but I was trying to be nice - and couldn't. Hope you understand and I haven't ruffled any feathers.
I am too classy to respond in a negative way and I try and look at the positives and that is you are a supporter of our great club .
I am not embarrassed but privileged to have met and have followed the most successful career of any Manly legend and that is the one and only Immortal Fulton who I have faith will turn things around .
Life is too short to be bitter feathered friend . Enjoy the evening at the Silvertail forum
s-l225.jpg

Bozo (Bob Fulton) reminds me a bit of the US Constitution. Good in his time but fast becoming out of date and irrelevant in modern times. But he remains in a position of power because no one really has the balls to stand up to him.

Effectively there is no one on the horizon to replace him.

I am too classy to respond in a negative way and I try and look at the positives and that is you are a supporter of our great club .
I am not embarrassed but privileged to have met and have followed the most successful career of any Manly legend and that is the one and only Immortal Fulton who I have faith will turn things around .
Life is too short to be bitter feathered friend . Enjoy the evening at the Silvertail forum
View attachment 4299
Well I can't fault you for that. Keep it up, but understand some have a more cynical (some would say critical-in the true sense of the word-opinion) enjoy your optimism but the feathered friend bit is doing my head in. It may just be me. Good night my Plumaged Pal!

Well I can't fault you for that. Keep it up, but understand some have a more cynical (some would say critical-in the true sense of the word-opinion) enjoy your optimism but the feathered friend bit is doing my head in. It may just be me. Good night my Plumaged Pal!

I have no beef with Bozo however I find the use of "feathered friend" at the end of each post a touch condescending.

Bozo (Bob Fulton) reminds me a bit of the US Constitution. Good in his time but fast becoming out of date and irrelevant in modern times. But he remains in a position of power because no one really has the balls to stand up to him.
Let us see how next year goes before we have a go at the Immortal .

I have no beef with Bozo however I find the use of "feathered friend" at the end of each post a touch condescending.
Sorry that you have taken the " feathered friend " condescending but I don't mean it in that way at all . The feathered friend stands for birds of a feather stick together . We are all Manly Sea eagle supporters !!!

Very, very well said @HoldenV8, you have articulated this Bozo situation brilliantly.

I have actually spoken to people that have or do work in the franchise and they said there are two quite big personalities that run the show (not hard to figure out who). Anyway their attitude was, that there is nothing that can done about them as they are untouchable. So you just do what you are told (your job) the best you can and that is that. Because nothing you do and say will ever change anything at all. (Well at least while those two are there anyway.)

And so you have hit the nail on the head @HoldenV8. No one has the balls to stand up to either of them, because they would be sacked.

Sounds like a fun work place.................NOT.......!!

P.s. Any news on Ferris????

Ok , If it upsets some on here then no more feathered friend from me, but hey lets keep positive and look forward to a better season next year . There are many positives to dwell on.

Ok , If it upsets some on here then no more feathered friend from me, but hey lets keep positive and look forward to a better season next year . There are many positives to dwell on.

Bozo, I may not always agree with you comments, but I believe in your right to express how you feel. Some people on this forum are down right bullies who want it all their own way. Who on Earth cares that you use the term Feathered Friend. Grow up guys. He expressed that with good intent and you're making it look dirty because you dont agree with some of his sentiments. This is a forum that allows people to express their opinion without being slighted purely because they have an opinion that is different from yours.

How about "beaked buddy" or "winged (something matey starting with a W)"?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8