Bulldogs fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
master blaster said:
how good would it be to see them get done for rorting the cap again,well they have bought almost 3 sides in the last few years

Spending close to 900k on a coach
And the other 3 will be on reasonable cabbage too
They will struggle with that team above

Foran will be a Seaeagle in 2012 & very likely be signed till 2015 during the 2012 season. Far from certain to follow Hasler. Currently signed till 2013?? but with a get out clause only to be used if Manly self implode which wont happen imo.

The Family Club, the club that prides itself on looking after their own. Ask people like the Hughes family, Chris Anderson, Steve Folkes, Kevin Moore, Jim Dymock how much they 'look after their own'. Beware Des and any who follow, if that's how they look after their own, how will they treat outsiders?

mosto said:
The Family Club, the club that prides itself on looking after their own. Ask people like the Hughes family, Chris Anderson, Steve Folkes, Kevin Moore, Jim Dymock how much they 'look after their own'. Beware Des and any who follow, if that's how they look after their own, how will they treat outsiders?
You reap what you sew & Des will get what he deserves - the mid season dealings were underhanded & probably why he kicked up such a song & dance about this devilish board who caught him on having a seperate agenda - like it or lump it our board like most is not perfect but this agenda was harmful to the Seaeagles - its bad news & not welcome.
The funny part about all of this , the Seaeagles fans have copped an average time with recent underhanded inhouse scams & the media have been all over it. Prepare your armchairs for the greatest ever turnaround as Manly continues to thrive under legend Tooves & the Penrith schoolteachers world deteriates rapidly at the Pups renowned for shooting their own & having little soul. I for 1 will have zilch sympathy & look foward to this inevitable happy ending.

Tony Barba is there best player, and he tackles like the Cambridge Whistler, anyone here old enough to remember that.

The "uselss Morriss" is their Jamie Lyon.

Frank The Skank is their Watmough.

The poor Bulldog fans have not won a premiership for a long, long, long time and they come on our sacred forum to get a taste of what a successful club is like , very, very, very sad indeed. And so i dedicate this song to all those dogs that are privileged to be here:
Youve lost that winning feeling
Whoa that winning feeling
Youve lost that winning feeling
Now its gone, gone, gone ,Woooooah. lol.

bob dylan said:
Tony Barba is there best player, and he tackles like the Cambridge Whistler, anyone here old enough to remember that.

The "uselss Morriss" is their Jamie Lyon.

Frank The Skank is their Watmough.

Unfortunately I remember the Cambidge Whistler very well

bob dylan said:

Yeah, I remember that. Is that Cambridge cigarette label still around?

Well I will remember yesterday as the day I had my cancer removed and so did Manly, so long as it doesnt come back we will both be have a bright future. Thanks to those who left messages of support.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Well I will remember yesterday as the day I had my cancer removed and so did Manly, so long as it doesnt come back we will both be have a bright future. Thanks to those who left messages of support.

I hope everything works out okay for you Earnie

Jethro said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

I hope everything works out okay for you Earnie

The surgeon is confident he had got it early, now for chemo and scans and my advice to all the men here is have the check up each year fellas, a bit of discomfort could save your life.

Jethro said:
bob dylan said:

Yeah, I remember that. Is that Cambridge cigarette label still around?

Cambridge went the way of the North Sydney Bears many years ago.

To all you trolling Doggies .

YOU WILL NOT WIN A COMP WITH HASLER AS COACH.

Chuckle and brag all you want...... Who gives a stuff !!!

Dessie was brought up through our system, and knew how our club ticked. He won't give a toss about your joint, nor should he.

Your mob had exactly the same opportunity with both Moore and Dymock , but of course instant success is obviously more important than investing in the future.

It's a lot more satisfying building something with your own hands , rather than just buying what you want , but then again "bought not bred" really is your motto.

Bring on Round 8 , 2012

Dessie and Crusher took 5 solid years to win a comp here.

Todd Greenberg will sack the two after 2 years of not making the 8.

It seems strange that they are laughing at us for being upset everyone remembers the crying and moaning they carried on with when SBW and Mason brushed them. Maybe we can get some shirts made up like they did to really seal it.

Wasn't that Tony Barbour? Is he dead?

I thought I saw him on Fox the other night. Might be a replicant.

What's the point of this thread? Are you trying to make it look like we havn't been hurt by the Bulldogs? I certainly have been. I could join in on the 'Bagging of The Bulldogs' but what would be the point? They have won, plain and simple. A few months ago we all loved Des for what he had helped our club achieve over the years and now it's as if that is all forgotten. I think Des is a champion coach and in my opinion as hard as it is to type, he is going to help make The Bulldogs a champion team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6