Bulldogs fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Beagle said:
What's the point of this thread? Are you trying to make it look like we havn't been hurt by the Bulldogs? I certainly have been. I could join in on the 'Bagging of The Bulldogs' but what would be the point? They have won, plain and simple. A few months ago we all loved Des for what he had helped our club achieve over the years and now it's as if that is all forgotten. I think Des is a champion coach and in my opinion as hard as it is to type, he is going to help make The Bulldogs a champion team.

The Bulldogs haven't won anything yet. Just getting some of our staff doesn't mean they will win the premiership. We will win the war. There is still a salary cap after all.

Jono said:
Beagle said:
What's the point of this thread? Are you trying to make it look like we havn't been hurt by the Bulldogs? I certainly have been. I could join in on the 'Bagging of The Bulldogs' but what would be the point? They have won, plain and simple. A few months ago we all loved Des for what he had helped our club achieve over the years and now it's as if that is all forgotten. I think Des is a champion coach and in my opinion as hard as it is to type, he is going to help make The Bulldogs a champion team.

The Bulldogs haven't won anything yet. Just getting some of our staff doesn't mean they will win the premiership. We will win the war. There is still a salary cap after all.

Beagle looks like another Troll to me Jono.

Intelligence has never been a trait you associate with trolls. Especially blue and white ones

My favourite quote" he is going to help make the bulldogs a champion team" at least he knows they are a rubbish team

I put that post up as a Des Hasler fan. He made Us a champion team and i think he will do the same at the Bulldogs. This isn't a good time for us Manly fans to be turning on each other and start belittling my anyones opinions.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Well I will remember yesterday as the day I had my cancer removed and so did Manly, so long as it doesnt come back we will both be have a bright future. Thanks to those who left messages of support.

How you doing mate? I today retook the sporting field :) hope you have a quick recovery like i did

Beagle said:
I put that post up as a Des Hasler fan. He made Us a champion team and i think he will do the same at the Bulldogs. This isn't a good time for us Manly fans to be turning on each other and start belittling my anyones opinions.

My anyones? Where the hell is Fro when you actually need him?

The vast majority of these Bulldogs trolls are easily distinguishable by their mind-numbingly stupid and easily seen through posts. You don't even have to bother looking at their date of joining to spot them. Thick as.

I wonder how the Dogs fans are feeling this morning?

The apparent truth about Des's character is coming to light. He's a control freak that has to have his own way in all things relating to the football operations. Something that sooner or later is sure to bring him into conflict with Greenberg down the track.

So...... far from delivering a premiership the far more likely circumstance is Des will cause so much disruption to the Dogs.... he'll set them back years. They could have had Dymock as coach but spent millions on an outsider and it's all down to Greenberg. You have to laugh!

[.
How you doing mate? I today retook the sporting field :) hope you have a quick recovery like i did

[.[/quote]

The first could of days after surgery...ouch never want to fall that again but the recovery since has been great. I should be back at the gym next week.

Earnie the Eagle said:
The Eagle said:

The first could of days after surgery...ouch never want to fall that again but the recovery since has been great. I should be back at the gym next week.

Good to hear that you are both doing well

KaZa said:
I had a visit to the Kennel forums.

Had a quick read. They are laughing at this forum and our fans being upset. Im actually not that upset Des is going. He did well with us and probably couldnt take us any further. Bulldogs fans talking about us in a negative manner is hilarious. 3 GF appearances in 5 years.. 2 wins. Yeah.. laugh at us!

Just because they have taken our coach does not mean success is guaranteed.

Just a side note.. they dont rate any of our players besides Foran. Here is a snippet.. personal favourite of mine.

-------------------------
1. Barba
2. Turner
3. Morris
4. Lafai
5. McDougall
6. Foran
7. Hodkinson
8. Tolman
9. Ennis (c)
10. Graham
11. Pritchard
12. Halatau
13. Stagg

14. Eastwood
15. Kasiano
16. Taupau
17. Reynolds

WOW!!! premiership winning team anyone?! Under Des and JD it's time to start dreaming guys!!!

:D... Really? that side? Dreaming is a key word!

Jesus that is an ordinary backline.Won't be too many premierships there!!!

Jethro said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
The Eagle said:

Good to hear that you are both doing well

We are manly fans, resilience is our power

Brookvale said:
I still cant understand that they kept Sherwin instead of Thurston a few years back. And they wanted Dan Mortimer.

Thurston apparently did a 'Wayne Carey' that's why they hooked him

perhaps the reason they went for des was due to the errors , like jt, in the past

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2