Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've been saying it for a while, we need to keep him if we can especially after losing Fafita and Alec Tui. He runs hard and bends the line. Played really well against the Raiders
yep, just loving what Bully brings to the table, big power runs full of impact.

Not much to praise last year for Bullemore, even his games in reserves were nothing BUTTTTT what a season he is having this year. And congrats to him. I wonder if it will take Condon some time to work it out as well. He might kick on next year.
It's like we have signed a different player to the one we had last year, well done Bully.

Thought Bully had an average game yesterday, and is in danger of revisiting his old 2022 form again. Seems to be in and out of games mentally, no impact of the bench yesterday and was only marginally better than Condon. Really hope he can regather that Melb game form again in 2 weeks time.

Watching the replay of Friday nights game, Bullemore had a fantastic game. He ran onto the ball fast, tackled anything and supported the ball on nearly every play. This guy is a terrific player.
We are getting the Broncos version of Bully from 21’ season. He is a middle and is being used correctly now and we are seeing the benefit. He is a good prototype for the modern day prop; fast, low centre of gravity, big engine.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2