Bunch of thugs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Lost all respect for them tonight. Bunch of fuking thug grubs. They trying to copy the Storm and getting away with it. Offside, wrestle, grapple, faking, holding down and the pissweak refs allowed it all. Great credit to Manly to overcome all that. Typical Ricky fuking grub Stuart game.

Sledge a kicker when he misses, and then stand offside taunting the same kicker? Seriously?? Never seen that in 20 years of watching league. What a bunch of losers, Sticky is rubbing off on them.
Yeah then surround him like gutless wonders.
But how's that saying go about the last laugh.....

When it took off i swore as it looked off and then it swung back and i was standing in front of the tv leaning to the left like an idiot haha

I just wanted him to run over to hodgson and give him the first handshake to congratulate him on a good game haha
hahhah as was I, what a rollercoaster that end was, had my heart going and i'm only 14!

I can't be sure, but it looked like a bit of old school bating tactics by Walker and co early on. Sledge them, get them playing the man rather than the ball, then go back to playing footy. Thought it may have backfired for a while, but when Leilua was standing offside, pulling faces like a 3 yr old, you somehow knew Karma was about to reef him up the arse! That it did!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8