Clinton Gutherson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the gutherson plays the club against Titans for more money, I'd let him try his value.... At the end of the day he's done nothing to date, just a local junior...... If he's got no loyalty to the club that can work both way, imo I don't really care if he did decide to go.

You would have to think that if the whole getting in other players ears is DCE's go, then it reflects a bit of uncertainty in his decision to go there (ie. why I am going to a club with such dud players. I personally better do something! )
Can't believe that DCE is up to such stuff, but for his own credibility he needs a big one tonight. Needless to say the same goes for the Fozster !

If we sign Elgey we should be straight on the blower and do an immediate swap so DCE can do as he wishes. This is what stinks about the current system, here we are not even finished round 6 of the season and our so called star half back is focussing on his new career with the Titans. Seriously Penn and Kelly need to make this happen if we have signed that boy because it is more evidence of how toxic it has become with DCE hanging around the club.

If Gutho is smart he will understand that there will be opportunities in the team within a year or in the centre and wing areas. Come on Kelly please get our kids sign because if we lost them on top of what has happened, then that would be criminal!

We have a degree of money, but your right about the Joke component. We are now officially more toxic than the Raiders.
We're more toxic than arsenic, cyanide, plutonium and mustard gas combined. No player would come within a mile of this basket case club.

Less focus on titans recruitment and more on form you dickhead DCE and we may have scored more in the last 2 games

To be fair how can you judge when he is at parra aka the career killing club

They don't look they're killing too many careers at the moment. I've booked a flight from Brizvegas for the Parra game. After today I think we are going to get pulverised by those big mudafucas. I might bring my pith helmet.

I'll always have a soft spot for Gutho. Was never going to be a beast but was always consistent. Think he's doing pretty well for the scum actually. Great hands and good reads in defence

With B Stewart injuries and now Matai and DCE, Gutherson would have been an excellent backup.

Instead we have Williame.

Is there anyone else in the backs for backup?
Hiku has four trys in four games.

Gutherson literally needs to pull his socks up.

As for whether he's better than Jorge, why not see what Goodall or Lavaka has got. They both have the size, Goodall was NYC leading try scorer* (I think) last year... If they understand defending the wing and know if a bomb goes up you should try and catch it, then they'd be worth a shot.

Edit: *that was Lavaka in 2014

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8