Clinton Gutherson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One thing that has 100% been confirmed is Gutherson is nothing overly special and we were right to have Tom T higher up the pecking order. Gutherson is also not overly fast and has suspect hands and is shoddy in defence.
Plus the socks down thing is very disrespectful.

One thing that has 100% been confirmed is Gutherson is nothing overly special and we were right to have Tom T higher up the pecking order. Gutherson is also not overly fast and has suspect hands and is shoddy in defence.
People tend to rate people higher than they really are when they like their personalities.

He just always looks too slight for first grade. Never really bulked up. He did some OK things, but I always got the feeling I was waiting for him to live up to the hype. He'd have little flashes here and there but I always felt he was a boy among men, maybe he just needs a bit more time, I don't know. TT is so far ahead of him it's not funny.

Is that correct? Does the fact that a try is a football term, not the regular try change the rules?

Is this one of those gee up posts?:)

The plural of try in any context, not just the rugby codes, is tries. There is no such word as trys.

Just as there is no such word as propertys. There is however a word spelt as 'properties.'

Is this one of those gee up posts?

The plural of try in any context, not just the rugby codes, is tries. There is no such word as trys.

Just as there is no such word as propertys. There is however a word spelt as 'properties.'

No gee up, it is an honest inquiry. I admit to being borderline illiterate. But the rugby league try is a noun i think and not related to the normal try which is a verb. I just wondered thats all.

He does resemble Beaker from Sesame Street, with that hairstyle.
wasn't beaker on the muppets?

giphy.gif

images

Last edited:
He just always looks too slight for first grade. Never really bulked up. He did some OK things, but I always got the feeling I was waiting for him to live up to the hype. He'd have little flashes here and there but I always felt he was a boy among men, maybe he just needs a bit more time, I don't know. TT is so far ahead of him it's not funny.
Cant wait for Gutherson to mark up against vatavei

Yer i thought gutherson would be a massive loss for us , not saying the kid cant play ,but he makes some silly errors and he looks weak . Some things he does is great like a run up the sideline and a kick inside but honestly i dont think we will miss the clit as much as we thought. As for dce im not saying anything .WHHHHOOOOOHOOOO.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4