Cows v Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ye of little faith. I still we think we have it covered even without the late dropouts. We do need a good start though.

No Foran is going to make it tough. Hodkinson hasn't shown that he can drive things himself yet. It's going to a skinny backline in terms of talent and experience this week. Can't see us winning to be honest.

agreed.no chance really.they will be desperate and we just dont have enough strikepower with 4 internationals and porky out.i hate getting rolled by these grubs.just glad im not heading up their this year.

I don't know.....1 good solid shoulder busting shot from Rose (if he plays) or King (cementing that origin spot) on Thurston would make things interesting. (and would also give NSW a better chance of taking out game 2)

Read a stat earlier that Thurston is 4/15 backing up from Origin

I am not overly confident but still give us a shot

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Read a stat earlier that Thurston is 4/15 backing up from Origin

I am not overly confident but still give us a shot

That surprises me. I always figured he was a confidence player and I remember him backing up well after having Origin blinders. I'm not sure we'll have enough points in us up there, and I know we won't get any favours from the refs, so I'm not confident.

Surprised me as well, but then again they have been an ordinary side some of the time anyway

Our forwards are more than good enough to win that battle, what the halves and backs can do is the worrying side of things

MANLY SEA EAGLES (6)
Tries: Chris Bailey
Conversions: Jamie Lyon (1/1)
6 min: Manly are first on the board! Dean Whare scores with his first touch in grade! Lyons makes no mistakes with the conversion.
Manly Sea Eagles 6-0

12 min: Whare has his second after a bat back, he powers his way over! Lyons makes no mistake with this one either.
Manly Sea Eagles 12-0

missing_something link said:
Big george has to be 130 KG + @ the moment - needs game time, big time

shock.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4