DCE reaction

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Nothing I'm asking if anyone has
Normally a player scores and others run in to hi5 hug etc
Have we seen this with them

Semis last year, also after first Matai try in the Scumos game this year :)

Gifty is the only one that doesn't do the hugfest in the dressing room too. He must be shy ;)

[attachment=777]

My $0.02:

DCE has too feel bad that his upgrade is going to come at the expense of Glenn and (probably) others. Maybe Buhrer too.

Orr will see to it that he accepts nothing less than the highest offer, which Manly will then match.

HappilyManly said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Nothing I'm asking if anyone has
Normally a player scores and others run in to hi5 hug etc
Have we seen this with them

Semis last year, also after first Matai try in the Scumos game this year :)

Gifty is the only one that doesn't do the hugfest in the dressing room too. He must be shy ;)

A simple hand shake will suffice can't stand the hugfest and 5mins of cramming 100 moves handshakes way too technical for me to understand.

Biscuits said:
Daly yoko-Ono ?

I'm still upset no-one in the media has picked up on my "DC-Me" tag. Fits in perfectly with the Gen-Y bashing they love so much. Come on, Phil - you know you want to use it…

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Just saw the DCE reaction on Nine News to Gifty going. I gotta say .... cold as ice.

I thought exactly the same, so you're not the only one.

In hindsight it's a case of damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Next time either gift or DCE score or are heavily involved in a try have a look at their reactions to each other

Was thinking exactly the same BE.

And some media and fans believe he is acting like this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBS0OWGUidc

Was Glenn willing to take less to stay? No

Great player, love an old stylr 2nd rower and always will, but he is getting on and we do have an abundance of young forwards with potential coming through.

Cannot bleme either DCE or Gift for trying to maximise their earning potential.

NRL more to blame than any of our players(or for that matter any player in the nrl)for lack of loyalty.

SBW gets a free ride back after f**king league over , and now benchie marshall looks like getting the same- gift, beaver- just our players let alone others from other clubs get shafted.

ALinda said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Next time either gift or DCE score or are heavily involved in a try have a look at their reactions to each other

Was thinking exactly the same BE.

Both heavily involved in the 2nd try and having watched them closely in front of me and reaction to each other was all very cordial.

Now I'm thinking this hooha during the week was bunkum, pure media hype.

Listening to Daly's interview after the game, he's not just a champion player, he's a champion person and a credit to himself. He dispelled the criticism and I'm eating my words.

Great article in Saturday Courier mail by Lockyer on DCE. Basically saying he is the next messiah. Says not only is he sensational onfield but has all the class, temperament and smarts off the field to be the top player in the game.

I know I started the thread and I stand by my reaction but I am now convinced that the media really provoked it. So sorry for that!
Mind you I think the club was a little silly to put him up for interviews that day when rumours were already swirling about his pay 'demands' being partly to blame for cap problems.

Along with Alinda, after yesterday I have eaten my words. Cherry produced an excellent 'team first" performance.

I hope he's at Manly for a very long time. Only thing that worries me a little is from his Tommy Talks episode where he spoke about being a Mackay boy. Hope that doesn't mean he really wants to get back there. Then again Killer is a country boy and he seems pretty happy on the peninsula.

Las Vegas Blvd said:
I have heard Manly team split into 2 camps , Cherry Evans camp and the Stewarts camp .

Didn't look like it yesterday. Snake and DCE were sharing the love pre and post tries.
If he and Glenn don't get on, it's not really a problem as Glenn won't be there next year.
As long as Snake and DCE get on is what matters and they were happy yesterday - it's all systems go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6