DCE to sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So DCE finished negotiating with other clubs, is now going back to Manly to give them one last chance. This puts you guys in somewhat of a bind, doesn't it? You have stated clearly that the last offer tabled was final. If you don't up it, you lose him. If you do up it, you look like you have capitulated and look a bit weak. Doesn't send a good message for future negotiations.
It's like reading Sartre only less existentialist and dumber.

What makes her a scrub? You must have been the dead**** who abused Kasianos wife, you surely act like that loser

JT was caught at the riff so wrong again

My pedestal is earthquake-proof,bitch

JT was caught at the Riff, in the middle of the night, without his wife and kids in tow, and certainly not on his way to panthers with a media scrum.

You really are a poor little ****ing troll. Your pedestal is about as high as your IQ.

lichaa better than ennis??? Bahahahahahahahahahahahab yeah you know tons about league.... bahahahhaha
Ennis is a hack who maybe has another year or 2 in the league. Meanwhile they got rid of a young bloke with a heap of potential. So much so that he's des's starting hooker. I'd back hasler recruitment and identification over flanno you peanut

lol @Jerry1 read this http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...owing-departures/story-fnp0lyn3-1227184912019

time gives people perspective. and quotes are real evidence. If he says he's never asked for a release just take his word for it and don't perpetuate rumours and instability.
Thanks - never said he asked for a release or that he would. All I said is he'd be pissed about the way his bro was treated. Who wouldn't be. It wasn't a case of sorry Glenn your not required next season it was string him along - were going to make an offer.

How hillarious are these shire trolls.
Hey boys can you remind us how many premierships there are in the trophy cabinet at sharks leagues.

I hear there's lots of peptides just no silverware.

You fools even choked in the final of the 9a

JT was caught at the Riff, in the middle of the night, without his wife and kids in tow, and certainly not on his way to panthers with a media scrum.

You really are a poor little ****ing troll. Your pedestal is about as high as your IQ.
So why is she a scrub then hero? Can't back your words up like most big mouthed low lives

How hillarious are these shire trolls.
Hey boys can you remind us how many premierships there are in the trophy cabinet at sharks leagues.

I hear there's lots of peptides just no silverware.

You fools even choked in the final of the 9a

Lol, can't believe they even tried at the 9's and still couldn't win, next time try harder during the regular season.

Going to be plenty lining up to cut Cherry down to size-In my opinion he has left himself wide open to the tall poppy syndrome.
If he can deliver it all, more power to him! But better players have bit the dust over their ego and getting their reality mixed up with fantasy.

All this crap could have DCE become the new Braith Anasta. Bucket loads of potential but never really hit the Thurston or Johns heights. Voted most over-rated player in RLW for many years after he took the greedy way out and went to Easts. Very similar situation to DCE he got lucky and won a premiership early with Dogs and then thought he was the greatest and never really did much after that.

cherry_poppins is correct, why attack the wife of DCE simply because she accompanies him?
Let's hear some more sophisticated arguments.
(From any fans who can spell 'sophisticated').

Got to agree with this. Uncalled for. I reckon out trollish friends may get a perverse, pre pubescent sort of giggle out of this: but we, as Manly, are above that sort of rubbish ;)

I just had to join. You muppets have your head jammed so far up eachothers asses its hillarious. Sharky just chopping up retarded, uneducated inbred one after the other! Hillarious! And the only retaliation you have is the old empty trophy cabinet chestnut. Hahaha. Keep it up guys loving it!

I am certainly no english teacher, and I struggle with where to put my commas, but with some of the basic spelling and incoherent sentence errors coming from these trolls, I am amazed they know how to turn on a PC.

No grammatical issues there @conanu :)

I believe you've snuck an Oxford Comma in.. Kudos!

Edit.. Capital "E" on "English", overall, I'd rate you at 11ty million IQ points higher than the trolls :)

Edit 2: don't mind me, I'm bored and half off chops on codeine, still rehabbing a busted up knee..

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8