Does Burbo cement a Top 17 spot in 2023 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With Schu at 6, it's the perfect time for Ben to run off a familiar player in a similar scheme to their junior days.
Just hope there is decent go forward through the guts, so they have some space a time to click with that short flat Schu pass and Ben T can create some havoc on that left edge....I look forward to seeing some positive footy this week.

Given his upward trajectory we can’t surely call him Trevor anymore. Thoughts anyone? How about Kerrod as in Kerrod Walters 🤷‍♂️ best I can come up with.
Kerrod?

Come on old man, only dopey bloody Queenslanders would come up with a stupid name like that.;)

Apparently it’s not even considered a Christian name:
262863D9-01F1-448D-B59B-A0407355736A.jpeg

Give the poor kid a break!

I'm really disappointed for Ben. Every time he gets an opportunity to claim a spot, he gets injured. Fainu looked great but I think he is a middle and should have Woods position when we have our full compliment. Ben runs great lines of Josh S, whereas Fainu is more of a yardage carrier.

I feel for Ben, poor guy. Every time he starts, he gets hurt. It seems he's got Turbo's genes, which is good and not so good. Fingers crossed for a quick recovery...we need him.

Hammies a big worry now.
Off to Philly, Burbo. Nice and warm over there now at least!
I was pretty surprised he was back so soon so hopefully more that he wasn't really ready rather than a long term issue. And I'm thinking he's not on the pay scale to score a Philly trip. I reckon they'll be relying on the experience the physio got when he travelled with Tom. Having said that, I'm sure you were only joking.

Didn't see much of him but I'd like to see much more of him at #12 rather than Tuilagi. I think with Schu and his brothers we can get some great attacking combos out there. I hope he's not damaged his hammy too badly.

Just like... it never rains in California..

Maybe not in the south..!

anyway (cough)

I hope Ben gets better soon, I really want to see how well he performs if he and Scguster can get that combination going again.

Injuries...what a crapola.

just a rumour but

heard tommy and burbo went to thailand and had a hamstring transplant last week.

pretty sure

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4