Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If Dylan Walker has learnt from his recent drug episode and has decided to wake up to himself then he'll be a good signing. If he is still the same tool that I see run out for Souths every week then it's going to be hard to cheer for him in Maroon and White.

If he has his head right then the sky is the limit, the kid can play. Gee if we do have him next year then who misses out ?? I hope Tommy Turbo is the patient type.

I'd say don't second judge what they are doing if he's signed (they've probably now earned the benefit of the doubt with recruitment) - there would be moving parts that we aren't privy to with players coming and going and it's probably all been sorted out but we won't know until they want us to.

Nah **** it lets keep speculating...

The only good outside backs at Souths are Inglis and to a lesser extent the halfback Adam Reynolds. Walker playing for Australia was a mistake.

Play him and his speed on the wing in 16. One back to many is about right anyway. Tom T can develop in NSW cup even n be lbacks cover, or if he is killing it Jorge misses out. Jorge has gotten better catching but I still cringe every time a kick goes near Him.

If Dylan Walker has learnt from his recent drug episode and has decided to wake up to himself then he'll be a good signing. If he is still the same tool that I see run out for Souths every week then it's going to be hard to cheer for him in Maroon and White.

If he has his head right then the sky is the limit, the kid can play. Gee if we do have him next year then who misses out ?? I hope Tommy Turbo is the patient type.
how do you feel about cheering on Nate Myles after he shat in a hallway?
Walker is not a criminal and he is 21 years of age...an age where lots of young men make silly mistakes.

Play him and his speed on the wing in 16. One back to many is about right anyway. Tom T can develop in NSW cup even n be lbacks cover, or if he is killing it Jorge misses out. Jorge has gotten better catching but I still cringe every time a kick goes near Him.
I can't see him leaving Souths to come to Manly as a winger. If he does come, he should play 5/8 or take a position in the centres with Lyon moving to pivot.

I don't dislike Walker because he overdosed on prescription drugs, I dislike him because he carries on like a muppet on the field with trash talk and the like. Like I said hopefully the whole drug thing has woken him up a bit and he grows up. If he comes to Manly then he won't be the first, nor the last, player I've struggled to warm to.

I don't dislike Walker because he overdosed on prescription drugs, I dislike him because he carries on like a muppet on the field with trash talk and the like. Like I said hopefully the whole drug thing has woken him up a bit and he grows up. If he comes to Manly then he won't be the first, nor the last, player I've struggled to warm to.
Jeez I remember Choc getting in Scott Princes ear repeatedly to the point they punched on DURING A TRIAL. Loved every second of it.

You tend to love a muppet if they are on your side.

Who knows what Bozo has in mind. He may well be the 6 and no one else gets a look in. My point is out wide is where we need pace in 16. We got it in droves in the middle of the field. Wing is where he would benefit the team the most IMO.

By the way talk of Luke Burgess return back to Souths is getting louder. It's coming from the Souths side of the fence. A top 25 spot swapped with the other perhaps!

Last edited:
so the latest chatter is that Dylan Walker is not going any where. Just put on the final, final warning.
That covers next year/an early release (and if you read all the stuff they are quite deliberate in the way they do not mention any years beyond 2016).

The mail is he is already signed for 2017 so it was really a matter of do they release him now or not.

The "will he come in 2016/won't he" may also be holding up the Isaac John signing/announcement as he wont be required if Walker comes next year.

(ALL IMO ONLY)

He starred in The Blob too but many people relate that movie to Peter Peters.

Weird?

Peterpeters (1).jpg

Last edited:
A couple of Parra mates are pretty confident he could be headed west.
Since that due to Farrels injury he isn't going to Parra anymore, thus making room for walker.

Who knows what Bozo has in mind. He may well be the 6 and no one else gets a look in. My point is out wide is where we need pace in 16. We got it in droves in the middle of the field. Wing is where he would benefit the team the most IMO.

By the way talk of Luke Burgess return back to Souths is getting louder. It's coming from the Souths side of the fence. A top 25 spot swapped with the other perhaps!
Would love to see this. We have more depth in forwards than backs at the moment.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10