Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So no Bird?
Bird will come in 2017 and will be the 5/8th. Walker will come in 2016 and be the 5/8th for one season. Snake, Killer & Skivvy will retire with their third premiership rings at the end of 2016. The 2017 backs will be as follows:
1. Tom Turbo
2. Jorge Tafua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Peta Hiku
5. Demetriou?
6. Jack Bird
7. DCE

Demetriou won't ever make a FG winger @Ralphie .. He's just to short... Let's throw another hypothetical in there in Gutho, who we knew we could not fit in FG this year so let the worms pay for him for a spell ;)

Bird will come in 2017 and will be the 5/8th. Walker will come in 2016 and be the 5/8th for one season. Snake, Killer & Skivvy will retire with their third premiership rings at the end of 2016. The 2017 backs will be as follows:
1. Tom Turbo
2. Jorge Tafua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Peta Hiku
5. Demetriou?
6. Jack Bird
7. DCE
lol demetriou ?? sorry couldn't help myself

2016 Backline

1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Lyon
4.Matai
5.Hiku
6.Trbojevic
7.Cherry-Evans

2017 Backline

1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Hiku
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Wright/Walker/Bird/Wighton
7.Cherry-Evans

I would rather wright at 5/8 for 2017 the kid is a gun and is a must have in the team come 2017, 5/8 or he would make a good lock or centre he's pretty big, but I think 5/8 is where he will be seeing as TB has big raps on him

1. Tom Turbo
2. Jorge Tafua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Peta Hiku
5. Demetriou?
6. Jack Bird
7. DCE

He would be the best winger since Cuthbo....

Wright is only 18 I would say atleast two years before he even gets a sniff in first grade.
MCK is meant to be coming back next year, could play centre or 2nd row

Really, do any of these guys who say they have inside information get anything right? Brad seems to go from one player to the next.
I have a mate who is mates with m Cochrane so that's where my info comes from Cheers.

I have a mate who is mates with m Cochrane so that's where my info comes from Cheers.

Ok, and it may not have been you, but a few weeks ago Bird was supposed to have been on his way, due to inside information. I also heard that Walker was supposed to have been a shoe in. Now I am hearing Whare? Maybe it is a case of 'a broken clock is right twice a day...'

We might end up with the whole bloody lot . Time will tell. Bozo was talking to whare about 17 it all depends on killer. The same day brett Stewart and a few manly boys were farwelling g Stewart before he goes overseas also bozo has been keeping a close eye on lussick and he is training the house down . And he also said tom t will be trialled at 6 .

Ok, and it may not have been you, but a few weeks ago Bird was supposed to have been on his way, due to inside information. I also heard that Walker was supposed to have been a shoe in. Now I am hearing Whare? Maybe it is a case of 'a broken clock is right twice a day...'
My stuff is all made up.

My stuff is all made up.

Well, ok, I was talking to Barrett's wife who told me that SBW was all but signed, sealed and delivered to Manly in 2016. I will give myself some time and say that it will be announced in mid-December...

Boxley I agree with you . I'm not sure if they were saying taupau was the best forward signing we have signed but forward or back irrespective I agree killer is the greatest signing that I can think of . Actually I just thought and yes he is lol.
I followed the lead up to killer being signed when he was playing for St Helens, I said to my sons if we get him we'll win the comp for sure, I was over the moon when he put pen to paper. In my opinion he is the most outstanding and inspirational player we have signed in my time as a Manly supporter, I can't think of anyone better and that includes Malcolm Reilly, Cliffy, BK or anyone.

Pretty sure if I was walkers manager, I wouldn't be pushing to sign a new contract this year! Unless no choice? His value would have seriously depreciated. If he has a good run with souths and keeps under the radar. He will be much better off...

But again his manager might be shi$ing himself, and doing a grab and run.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8