Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has everyone forgot about tom wright? IMO has a massive future I would rather him before walker or wright

He is 18, untried in league hasn't even played a game in NYC and is coming off major knee surgery. Is a turnstile in defence at this stage. Is a long long long way off firsts. He won't plays first grade for at least three years if he is even good enough imo. You have a habit of wanting guys with a good YouTube clip to wear the maroon and white. Relax dude.

He is 18, untried in league hasn't even played a game in NYC and is coming off major knee surgery. Is a turnstile in defence at this stage. Is a long long long way off firsts. He won't plays first grade for at least three years if he is even good enough imo. You have a habit of wanting guys with a good YouTube clip to wear the maroon and white. Relax dude.
Lol

I think if our club has proven anything over the past few weeks it's have faith in what they are doing. If Walker doesn't come, it will most likely be because they don't want him and have their sights set on someone else. Tweet tweet.

If hoppa wins his contract case and parramatta have kept signing players after the fact knowing fully well how over committed they are they should lose all there points while any of those players contracted after the event are on there books.

If hoppa wins his contract case and parramatta have kept signing players after the fact knowing fully well how over committed they are they should lose all there points while any of those players contracted after the event are on there books.
Although an atheist, I agree with you God...stop it!

@NeilEvansmail: NRL: Mail is very big Dylan Walker will be at Parramatta! #moves
I think after a near death OD, young Dylan needs to find the club with the best pastoral care to ensure he sets up for a good non football life. No idea which club that may be but it is certainly not Parra. They have an appalling record.

Walker to the Coke Coast?

Ok, bad joke.

Look, I wouldn't say no to him coming to Manly.....but I doubt we have enough cap space left (if any) to afford him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4