Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Out of all that the disappointing thing is killer retiring at end of 16 . Players come and go but it will be hard to take when killer finally calls it .
He will probably be "let go" at the end of next year. :(

Bird WAS top of the list
If its now a done deal with Walker..
As SER8 pointed out....both have strengths.....& issues like most ppl
Personally was of the belief Bird topped the list as the next signing but obviously things have changed...

Bird WAS top of the list
If its now a done deal with Walker..
As SER8 pointed out....both have strengths.....& issues like most ppl
Personally was of the belief Bird topped the list as the next signing but obviously things have changed...
I'm happy either way - as long as it's a young quality player then it's a good move.

It's been said before and emotions aside, the retooling job they've done in the space of less than a year is incredible and even better than that is that we won't have a years long rebuild phase. It's more or less done and with guys coming off contract over the next couple of years, we still have the ability to make key signings when needed.

I remember when Bozo came back someone at the club said he wouldn't tolerate a long rebuild and that with us being Manly, we needed to be back competing for a premiership ASAP. I think the pieces are more or less in place now for that to happen. Well done,.

Isaac John will be our 6, no world beater but I think will be a very good, solid player to compliment DCE. A panthers player confirmed the other day that he is with Manly

Isaac John will be our 6, no world beater but I think will be a very good, solid player to compliment DCE. A panthers player confirmed the other day that he is with Manly
More like a good reserve grade 6 crap player I don't want him in the 6 much rather Trbojevic or LyonLyon

Timing just Dosent seem right for Souths to extend him. Why show cause him? I'll keep telling myself he signed with us yesterday.

In 6 short months I can feel the power has shifted back to us, guys will want to come to the club again. Well done to the club, yep got a lot wrong, but we have our mojo back. 3 year rebuild...pfft, not here.

Out of all that the disappointing thing is killer retiring at end of 16 . Players come and go but it will be hard to take when killer finally calls it .

Agree Brad.
There was talk that Taupau was Manly's best signing since Malcom Reilly. My personal option is that Jamie Lyon is Manly's best signing since Malcom Reilly.

Last edited by a moderator:
More like a good reserve grade 6 crap player I don't want him in the 6 much rather Trbojevic or LyonLyon
Give him a chance, he never really got it from the panthers.
I'll run with the optimist approach.
Same as I did with Luke Burgess...........

I also said the same about Blake Austin last year.
Boy did my Raders mate give it to me!

Agree Brad.
There was talk that Taupau was Manly's best signing since Malcom Realy. My personal option in that Jamie Lyon is Manly's best signing since Malcom Realy.
Boxley I agree with you . I'm not sure if they were saying taupau was the best forward signing we have signed but forward or back irrespective I agree killer is the greatest signing that I can think of . Actually I just thought and yes he is lol.

Agree Brad.
There was talk that Taupau was Manly's best signing since Malcom Realy. My personal option in that Jamie Lyon is Manly's best signing since Malcom Realy.
O'Connor, Lyons, Carroll, Kennedy and Lyon.

I'll support a call to add Taupau to that illustrious list once we've seen what he brings. But at this time, he's nowhere near that label.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6