Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It can't be that much of a lock if the Rabbitohs are still bothering to organise meetings around him...
Not a lock in for 2016 while the two clubs play hardball on 2016 salary.

But if the reports are accurate 2017 is a lock in - surely the 10 day backflip period would have passed by now?

Walker was locked in weeks ago, just tidying up a few loose ends

For 5/8 though? Doesn't sound right, does it?

I mean, if the club thinks we got the next big thing coming through in NYC (from Union), maybe Walker plays 5/8 until Jamie retires.

When was it in the NRL when a centre moved to 5/8, and was successful long term at it?

Their plan must be

Walker at 5/8 until Killer retires ( possibly the end of 2016)

Bring the Union kid in, from the start of 2017

Walker to centre from the start of 2017

BUT, we will possibly need TWO centres, so they obviously have a plan for another one if they are letting a 22 years old utility back go??

Their plan must be

BUT, we will possibly need TWO centres, so they obviously have a plan for another one if they are letting a 22 years old utility back go??
You have a very strategic mind there Mark . Centres with genuine speed would be good . Our club has always brought in unknowns like the Wolf and Taufua and made them stars .
Interesting times ahead indeed !

I personally don't think the Rabbits are going to release Walker after they have decided to let C. McQueen go to the Panthers

I wasn't fussed if we did or didn't get walker, but now that the rabbits want him it's made me want him at our great club more than ever! Sammy B's transfer fee was worth a high end player in itself they deserve to suffer

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
I personally don't think the Rabbits are going to release Walker after they have decided to let C. McQueen go to the Panthers
The thing I think is lost here is the belief that Walker has requested a release.

If he wants out then I wouldn't imagine it would be wise to keep him.

It'll be up to him I guess to make the final call.

Do you think Sam is getting Mcqueens money? They will have to release more than one player

Their plan must be

I like this idea, wright is a gun and needs to be our future 5/8 probably by 2017 because he was carving up in juniors in Union and was too good for everyone else. After 2016 in under 20s he will be ready to go! We gonna need another centre though Backline could look like this in the future.

1.Turbo
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.?
5.?
6.Wright
7.DCE

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12