EPL Thread 2009/2010

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, Bellamy and Ireland injured for the game.

Looks like Richards is right to this week, but Bridge out until 2010, with probably Sylvinho to play left back.

This is the test for city - old city would win against a top team then drop points against lower teams

ManlyBacker link said:
Three big games this weekend.
Chelsea v Everton DRAW 3-3
Man United v Aston Villa VILLA WINS 0-1
Liverpool v Arsenal
CITY HELD TO A DRAW with the Wanderers
SPURS downed by Wolves

Now for the perfect weekend - go Gunners!  8)

lsz link said:
This is the test for city - old city would win against a top team then drop points against lower teams

Worst ref decisions ever. First goal was offside by about 2 meteres, then second was of a throw-in when his whole foot was over the line, Bellamy questions it and gets a yellow, then he is tripped while runnign at pace and gets a second yellow for a dive. Disgrace.

CliffyIsGod link said:
[quote author=lsz link=topic=181395.msg247295#msg247295 date=1260492635]

Worst ref decisions ever. First goal was offside by about 2 meteres, then second was of a throw-in when his whole foot was over the line, Bellamy questions it and gets a yellow, then he is tripped while runnign at pace and gets a second yellow for a dive. Disgrace.
[/quote]

Hate to say it but almost typical City!

My boys are back in the bottom 3.....

Villa back up their great win over Man U with a comfortable win against Sunderland.

Going pretty well, just can't afford another second half of the season like last year.

Hammers are going down....just 3-1 to bolton in a "6 pointer"

Thought some might be interested in this

Who’s playing in the African Cup of Nations this January from the English Premier League? Here’s the full list of Premier League players headed to Angola 2010:

Team by team list:

Arsenal: Alex Song, Emmanuel Eboue
Aston Villa: Moustapha Salifou
Birmingham City: None
Blackburn Rovers: None
Bolton Wanderers: Danny ****tu
Burnley: Andre Bikey
Chelsea: Michael Essien, Didier Drogba, Salomon Kalou, John Obi Mikel
Everton: Joseph Yobo, Ayegbeni Yakubu
Fulham: John Pantsil, Dickson Etuhu
Hull City: Kamel Ghilas, Daniel Cousin, Seyi Olofinjana
Liverpool: None
Manchester City: Kolo Toure, Emmanuel Adebayor, Kelvin Etuhu
Manchester United: None
Portsmouth: Kevin-Prince Boateng, Nadir Belhadj, Hassan Yebda, John Utaka, Nwankwo Kanu, Aruna Dindane
Stoke City: Mamady Sidibe
Sunderland: John Mensah
Tottenham: Sebastien Bassong, Benoit Assou-Ekotto
West Ham: None
Wigan: Richard Kingson
Wolves: George Elokobi

By numbers:

Six: Portsmouth
Four: Chelsea
Three: Man City, Hull City
Two: Arsenal, Tottenham, Everton, Fulham
One: Aston Villa, Sunderland, Stoke, Bolton, Burnley, Wigan, Wolves
None: Man Utd, Liverpool, West Ham, Birmingham, Blackburn

Good.  The clubs plunder the 3rd world, and particularly Africa, like it's their own personal nursery, and they don't give much back.

Even though i hate to admit it, chelski do give a lot back to african football.

Be interesting to see how chelsea do go without those 4.

If you had to ask a chekski fan which two players they did not want to lose you would think Drog's and essien would come up....

Ghana is going to be our hardest game in my opinion. If Niel is playing centre back again we might be in trouble with his lack of pace.

I think we could hold Germany to a goaless draw, but we will have to outscore ghana.

Yep. So in essence we would have to kill it in the midfield and pray the left back and right back can do a job on there wingers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4