Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was really thinking players who had played first grade.

To my knowledge Dunamis , Matty Ballin nor Tony Satini ever did before they came to us.

Craig teevan?
Man, I haven't heard that name for 30 years, and I am sure that was back when I was playing 'flicks' with my footy cards in Year 4!

Apparently he was at the Sharks before coming to us. What surprises me most is that the dude actually has a wiki page!

I still think my point stands , we haven’t ever secured a first grader from a rich club like the Bronco’s.

Yes we’ve stolen a few ( Ballin ) but they couldn’t get a start .

Thank you for that Video Clip @Captain Moondog

This is what stands out like Bulls balls for me

Quote from The Raging Bull Ethan Bullemor

I have always been a competitive person and I HATE LOSING !!!

I love this new Raging Bull of ours

He is smart and driven meaning he is relentlessly compelled by the need to accomplish is lifes goals and also has hardworking ethics .

To top it off he was wearing an eagle Tshirt

Quality Competition brings out the best in a footy squad and The Raging Bull will inspire our forwards to raise their standards

Someone said ‘another Choc’ and that’s exactly what I see with the exception that that this guy is…: (noI wont say it out of respect to Choc)

It’s clear what Des is doing with recruitment for 2022, he wants speed and ball players to compliment the existing group.

We may not win it his year however if you look at our roster coming through, we will be thereabouts for the next 8 years.

Who would he replace if he was here this week?
Trick question, it's obviously no one. Possibly fighting with Keppie for a spot next year but unlikely. Good on him for coming to a winning team but he will be fighting for a bench spot at best.
Des could possibly rotate all the forwards throughout the year to keep them fresh

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8