Finally Full strength - touch wood !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hopefully para will be up for a real tough physical game against the storm and we see a few more off the paddock for a while.
Looks like the fox could be gone.

And now Queen Gutho has limped off.
Only one missing from the team is Brookie Oval.
I'm starting to think our rum might be helped by not playing at Brookvale. These fast flat QLD surfaces suit our speed and power game 1000%

Big touch wood situation because it really has been a much better season injury wise compared to the horror runs we've had in the last 5 years. Like the fact that Tom is going to be playing his 2nd finals game is nuts. But touch wood, a lot of injuries and suspensions going on with these top sides in the last two days, we need to win our games with no drama. Pray everything works out well.

Out of that group only definates would be Fainu and Paseka...who would you drop for those 7 players ?
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Andrew Davey

Is probably my full strength team if all available.

04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Andrew Davey

Keeping it real
Fainu is unfortunately not an option
And in fairness , Croker has been an unsung hero imo
Saddler and Boyle are WAY back in the pecking order
Titmess never even had a shot in top grade, but no doubt inspirational to the team.
How Davey is in there after a game above others is strange?
Keppie I rate and depending on the opposition definitely deserves consideration
Again now Walker who is a great speed man off the bench and will show it leading up to finals

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Andrew Davey

This is the team I would pick as our strongest team, leading into the finals. (Based on current player availability)
And of course this is the team (more or less) that will be picked for week one of the finals. I think we are in a pretty good place leading into today's game. Go Manly.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton/Dylan Walker
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie/Curtis Sironen
17. Toafofoa Sipley

This is the team I would pick as our strongest team, leading into the finals. (Based on current player availability)
And of course this is the team (more or less) that will be picked for week one of the finals. I think we are in a pretty good place leading into today's game. Go Manly.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton/Dylan Walker
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie/Curtis Sironen
17. Toafofoa Sipley
That’s my team as well. The only tough pick is either Lawton or Walker. Keppie over Siro for mine. I’d prob go Lawton over Walker.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Andrew Davey

Good side, only change Sipley for Davey.

Choose one...Walker or Peachey?
Was watching some schoolboys footy with Sam Ayoub and a few other managers and all were saying Peachey is up with the most instinctive players in the game....unpredictable with the ability to find the ball and create something from nothing

Who knows maybe we have less injuries because we aren’t playing on the dodgy Brookvale surface. How many knee injuries alone has Curtis Sironen suffered there

Walker is still probably Manly "s best 6 option after Foz or if Foz is unavailable but that is not to discount that Schuster could easily slot in there as well . Then Walker 's recent general utility value . Surprised that he is still not re signed yet . Bit subjective when comparing various players sometimes , some games Peachy can be really unpredictable and presenting problems for an opposition , other times a bit ordinary . Just in the Manly context , would prefer Walker .

Not for tomorrow we are not now with Croker out.

If he has been dropped for Lawton I hope not as I think he has been very solid this year.

Any idea what’s going on with Frog
I don't know been posting everywhere to try to find out ..I think more likely a injury kept under the radar.

I hope he was not dropped as he has been solid all season for us.

I can't see des doing that so I think injured or sick.

Last edited:
No way he got dropped. Croker has been one of our most consistent players this season.
If i could i would give u a thousand agrees, you watch tomorrow night I fear DCE with Croker out will over play his hand a lot. Croker has been the link to a lot of our plays. Big out.

Des has been on here all week and took on board all the posts that said we shouldn’t carry Lawton and Walker on the bench and we need an extra big guy.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10