Finally Full strength - touch wood !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Can the thread starter also please assure me that I won't be winning lotto anytime soon.
Yes - I have your "Mave" doll right here and and just pinned a losing lotto ticket to the body....now your fu**ed and will be doomed Lottoless forever !!

Last edited:
What bad luck for Froggy. He hasn't missed a match all season until this one, the most important game so far. Luckily we have a quality replacement in The LawMan who I hope can keep going for the full 80 minutes. He has only been playing short stints, and this is a massive ask for him.
By the way, how come the Beard of Knowledge didn't let us know that Froggy was in doubt, or did I miss his weekly video?
We are also lucky to have SirLoin back as I feel having three big forwards on the interchange will be helpful in containing Melbourne's boppers. SirLoin can tackle, and I'm sure he'll be relishing playing finals football before he leaves for overseas.

Hate to break the news mate, but I ain't no witch doctor and I can assure you I have no Croker Voodoo doll....
It would be the same as the 100's of Silvertails threads on players over the years and then they get suspended, injured, or bitten by the neighbours dog....threads are simply an observation, not to cast a spell, gloat or to talk about women's netball.
The best thing you responded with are the positives such as Walker maybe exploding out from dummy half and the unpredictable requirements - ONLY if Manly earn the right and win the momentum through the guts.
Btw - did you see the 2nd last try last weekend to DCE....the pass from Lawton to push Tom into space was the best dummy half pass of the round, so as much as Croker been doing great, let's give Lawton a go and stay positive...
oh I know Lawnton will be great - his defence will be rock solid and he will play great. My problem is that he wont last 80 and that time he needs a break is time Walker wont be spinning his tricks and we need those tricks tonight.

OK I think I can counteract this jinx thread with a good luck omen - just saw a massive eagle soaring, it's recently taken up lodgings somewhere in the bush valley that my place backs onto. The kids have named him Barry, tried to get a pic but he was flying against the sun, maybe I'll get a chance later :)

The eyes
oh I know Lawnton will be great - his defence will be rock solid and he will play great. My problem is that he wont last 80 and that time he needs a break is time Walker wont be spinning his tricks and we need those tricks tonight.
i reckon you'll be surprised BT, as Lawton has a massive engine and I reckon Walker will share game time with him in an effort to use speed as well as brawn to break down that Melbourne ruck area.
I have no doubt Croker D will be missed, but just maybe the attacking options could well improve
If to share my concern mate, finals especially against a discipline side like Storm, you really want your BEST defenders in the heat of battle and Croker is 1 of them....but I have faith, though Lawton will be a Storm spot target, will give a solid defensive performance....I've been looking at that Storm defence out wide and their centre/wing D can be very flimsy, so both teams have their issues, whoever controls the middle will get the ascendency in the end.

OK I think I can counteract this jinx thread with a good luck omen - just saw a massive eagle soaring, it's recently taken up lodgings somewhere in the bush valley that my place backs onto. The kids have named him Barry, tried to get a pic but he was flying against the sun, maybe I'll get a chance later :)
Call it Croker so he is guiding us around the park from above....@:)

Got 'im...!

qXVDe5L.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10