Finally Full strength - touch wood !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well it's posted now so save the tears till after the game....still a great lineup and don't underestimate what Lawton can do at 9....more experience here than backrow where he has excelled
I never like posts where we gloat about something or feel overly secure about something we don't have control over as a club/team. In my view just asking for disaster to bite you on the arse. Des' view of under the radar is always the better method - say little, Anyway yes the thread is up as you say. Lawnton does have great experience but Croker is an 80 min player. This means that Walker now will have to play hooker for stints - blunting the unpredictability he brings to the side. We will need unpredictability tonight as the Storm mug Tom. The more attacking weapons the better. Maybe Walker can explode from dummy half as they are mugging Tom one off the ruck - maybe that might be a positive. But this is a massive out for us.

I never like posts where we gloat about something or feel overly secure about something we don't have control over as a club/team. In my view just asking for disaster to bite you on the arse. Des' view of under the radar is always the better method - say little, Anyway yes the thread is up as you say. Lawnton does have great experience but Croker is an 80 min player. This means that Walker now will have to play hooker for stints - blunting the unpredictability he brings to the side. We will need unpredictability tonight as the Storm mug Tom. The more attacking weapons the better. Maybe Walker can explode from dummy half as they are mugging Tom one off the ruck - maybe that might be a positive. But this is a massive out for us.
Hate to break the news mate, but I ain't no witch doctor and I can assure you I have no Croker Voodoo doll....
It would be the same as the 100's of Silvertails threads on players over the years and then they get suspended, injured, or bitten by the neighbours dog....threads are simply an observation, not to cast a spell, gloat or to talk about women's netball.
The best thing you responded with are the positives such as Walker maybe exploding out from dummy half and the unpredictable requirements - ONLY if Manly earn the right and win the momentum through the guts.
Btw - did you see the 2nd last try last weekend to DCE....the pass from Lawton to push Tom into space was the best dummy half pass of the round, so as much as Croker been doing great, let's give Lawton a go and stay positive...

Last edited:
Can the thread starter also please assure me that I won't be winning lotto anytime soon.

Sirro coming onto the bench over Sipley?

I would have thought Sipley would case a lot more trouble to Melb D, however Sirro's defence may be better.

Thoughts?

Don ;t mind Siro coming onto the bench , not too sure of his fitness level but fairly confident that he can still offer something worthwhile . Hopefully as he is approaching the final stage of his Manly and maybe N R L career , extra motivation to show what he is capable of and with a bit of self pride

anyone-home-knock-knock.gif

Walker to come on once the defense is tired and barge his way over from dummy half.
This try will be the straw that broke the camels back, and Manly will then score another 18 unanswered points to absolutely annihilate Melbourne.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8