GAME DAY - Eels vs Sea Eagles [Round 1, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Jerry1

First Grader
If we put this crap in for a few weeks, 2V will be sacked.

C'mon Manly, show some fight, show some attitude.

We need to buy an international large prop forward. They win matches
sack him now - what a load of sheite we have shown tonight.

Mavin

Bencher
Seriously guys, I honestly don't know why you are surprised by this. It's exactly what I expected. Toovey will be first coach sacked (unfortunately). We will endure a torturous rebuild.

Ralphie not surprised just disappointed are these guy's playing for the coach?

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I hate to say it but Tooves will be the first coach to go this year

God

Bencher
I'm available to play half. Sure I'm older than the earth but I have been known to pull of a miracle or two in my time.

Mavin

Bencher
We better not hear the injuries excuse trotted out either we have been poor for a long time we gave away the minor premiership last season with a terrible end 2 the year and it looks like nothing has changed except the owners. The question has 2 be asked has Toovey lost the dressing room? if so (even though he is a champ) we have 2 say goodbye.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
I think Toovey may actually get the sack if there is not a huge turnaround next week, this is horrendous. :(

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12