• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My paternal grandmother was raised in the workhouse from age 1, my grandfather's older brother was killed in Gallipoli in 1915, Granddad immediately lied about his age (he was 15) to the army and went to France for two tours once with the Rifle Brigade and the second with the Machine Gun Corp.
My old man joined at 15 in 1941, after his sister was killed in a German air raid. He served in WW2, SuezCanal, Korea, Malaya, Borneo.
No snowflakes allowed in my family mate.
That is something to be very proud of @QLDSeaeagle . I wonder if war broke out tomorrow how many 15 year olds would be able to prize themselves away from their virtual reality war games, and confront the real thing? ( they never should of done away with conscription imo.)

There was a dead mouse outside my front door this morning. The weather up here in the Blue Mountains has been cold for November these past few days. I'm uncertain whether I should attribute the rodent's passing to climate change, or my wife's two cats. What do you think MFB?
I’m going with the cats. Two on one. The mouse had no chance.

I was criticised a fair bit for being a little harsh on young Greta , and yes I’m a much older male critical of a much younger female but I do want to clarify a few things.

Greta herself is just the puppet.

Her mother and father and those surrounding her really pull the strings.

So it’s not her personally I can’t stand , it’s that she’s being manipulated by a bunch of adults and has been moulded by them to be a voice in this fight.

Because let’s face it most adults are simply dismissed when they make comments , whereas a fired up 14 year old ( or however old she is ) screaming at cameras with a “ how dare you “ comment is always going to garner support from the largely left leaning media.

So really that’s my argument with her , possibly outside of the world stage she’s just a normal kid , although I can’t help but think her entire existence is scripted to suit their ( not her) plan.

Last edited:
I was criticised a fair bit for being a little harsh on young Greta , and yes I’m a much older male critical of a much younger female but I do want to clarify a few things.

Greta herself is just the puppet.

Her mother and father and those surrounding her really pull the strings.

So it’s not her personally I can’t stand , it’s that she’s being manipulated by a bunch of adults and has been moulded by them to be a voice in this fight.

Because let’s face it most adults are simply dismissed when they make comments , whereas a fired up 14 year old ( or however old she is ) screaming at cameras with a “ how dare you “ comment is always going to garner support from the largely left leaning media.

So really that’s my argument with her , possibly outside of the world stage she’s just a normal kid , although I can’t help but think her entire existence is scripted to suit their ( not her) plan.

Ah right, so a 15 year old female can’t express her own opinions? She must be a puppet. How insulting. I bet if she was on the other side of the fence on climate change you’d be singing a different tune.

Since when did science become a left/right thing? Dismissing people’s opinions on climate change as left/right diminishes the whole conversation. Is Matt Kean a leftie to you because he believes in climate change and wants to act on it?

“Largely left leaning media”, well everything is going to appear to the left of someone so clearly on the far right of the spectrum. You’re probably enjoying the Melbourne protests and the people wanting Andrews’ head in a noose.

The ego it must take to think you know more than the scientists who spend their lives studying the climate…

Ah right, so a 15 year old female can’t express her own opinions? She must be a puppet. How insulting. I bet if she was on the other side of the fence on climate change you’d be singing a different tune.

Since when did science become a left/right thing? Dismissing people’s opinions on climate change as left/right diminishes the whole conversation. Is Matt Kean a leftie to you because he believes in climate change and wants to act on it?

“Largely left leaning media”, well everything is going to appear to the left of someone so clearly on the far right of the spectrum. You’re probably enjoying the Melbourne protests and the people wanting Andrews’ head in a noose.

The ego it must take to think you know more than the scientists who spend their lives studying the climate…
Yep my ego must be pretty huge , nice rant by the way !!

I live in QLD, don’t know much about Andrew’s nor do I care.

And Greta is still a puppet!!

Last edited:
Ah, right, so a 15 year old female can’t express her own opinions? She must be a puppet. How insulting. I bet if she was on the other side of the fence on climate change you’d be singing a different tune.

The ego must take to think you know more than the scientists who spend their lives studying the climate…
So you think that the bill Dan Andrews is attempting to slip in the back door is a good thing? Well done to the thousands of Victorians who had the nerve to take a stand. Not that I think they will win in the end.

The backbone of our nation has been eroded. Once there were ANZACS, but they are long gone, replaced by a population of spineless tree huggers, enslaved to the brain numbing technology attached to their hand.

Baa baa rainbow sheep - have you any wool, cheer cheese, and the debasement of traditional values is king nowadays. Any hostile nation would waltz through our p1ss weak society without even breaking a sweat.

It warms my heart to see there are still a few Aussies who refuse to swallow fecal matter. Unfortunately, they are a fast-dying breed.

Last edited:
I wonder if war broke out tomorrow how many 15 year olds would be able to prize themselves away from their virtual reality war games, and confront the real thing?
Good question! I served in the RAAF to keep the family trade going. My 19yo son decided he was joining up during Afghanistan, my old man and I talked him out of it, the old man was adamant and declared, "three generations is enough"

Good question! I served in the RAAF to keep the family trade going. My 19yo son decided he was joining up during Afghanistan, my old man and I talked him out of it, the old man was adamant and declared, "three generations is enough"
I’ll probably be shot down for this comment too ( but such is life ) but I reckon after you leave school there should be 4 options.

1) continued education
2) a trade
3) a job ( so that you’re not claiming benefits of any sort )
4) failing all those two years of National Service.

Of course for a small percentage , disability benefits etc if for some reason they don’t fit into 1-4.

In my opinion paying youngsters to “ sit on the beach and smoke weed” is setting them up for a lifetime on benefits.

Oh, and I wait for the woke, lefty, greenie tree huggers to shoot me down in flames in 1,2,3

So you think that the bill Dan Andrews is attempting to slip in the back door is a good thing? Well done to the thousands of Victorians who had the nerve to take a stand. Not that I think they will win in the end.

The backbone of our nation has been eroded. Once there were ANZACS, but they are long gone, replaced by a population of spineless tree huggers, enslaved to the brain numbing technology attached to their hand.

Baa baa rainbow sheep, have you any wool, cheer cheese, and the debasement of traditional values is king nowadays. Any hostile nation would waltz through our p1ss weak society without even breaking a sweat.

It warms my heart to see there are still a few Aussies who refuse to swallow fecal matter. Unfortunately, they are a fast-dying breed.

Haha Jesus Christ. Seek help.

I’ll probably be shot down for this comment too ( but such is life ) but I reckon after you leave school there should be 4 options.

1) continued education
2) a trade
3) a job ( so that you’re not claiming benefits of any sort )
4) failing all those two years of National Service.

Of course for a small percentage , disability benefits etc if for some reason they don’t fit into 1-4.

In my opinion paying youngsters to “ sit on the beach and smoke weed” is setting them up for a lifetime on benefits.

Oh, and I wait for the woke, lefty, greenie tree huggers to shoot me down in flames in 1,2,3

I doubt anyone is going to shoot you down for that cooked take. Just a bizarre sort of rant because “welfare state” right?

Baa baa rainbow sheep, have you any wool, cheer cheese, and the debasement of traditional values is king nowadays. Any hostile nation would waltz through our p1ss weak society without even breaking a sweat.

They’re all so tough aren’t they, except when it comes to getting a needle.

I doubt anyone is going to shoot you down for that cooked take. Just a bizarre sort of rant because “welfare state” right?
Nope not much to do with a welfare state rather may as well teach those who are usually too lazy to get a job that nothing in life is free.

Because let’s face it , two years of discipline and learning perhaps a trade isn’t going to hurt them!!

They’re all so tough, aren’t they, except when it comes to getting a needle.
Yeah - they're all scared of the pain incurred by an injection - what a brainless statement. The way I see it is they have had enough of the wish-washy bullsh1t and decided to speak up for their spineless brethren.

They are citizens opposed to the increasing totalitarian and authoritative approach by the so-called leaders of our democracy. The Victorian government wants to apply the threat of force by implementing an anti-democratic bill.

If you want to understand why 60000 people gathered in protest outside parliament, then think Communism, fascism, and all the various hybrids of authoritarian regimes. You could also read what many of the best legal minds from the state had to say about the bill and why they signed a petition against it being passed.

Or just carry on crying - "there was a noose outside Parliament House - baa baa rainbow sheep have you any wool?"

Last edited:
They’re all so tough aren’t they, except when it comes to getting a needle.
Guess that it will probably be eventually seen through the final prism of 80 , possibly 90 % of the over 16 Australian population exercising their right to keep themselves , family members , friends and the general society as safe and as viable as possible [ in less disrupted economy and normal life conditions ] and the minority [ no doubt on mostly highly dubious grounds and reasoning ] opposing vaccinations or just failing to come to terms with the most serious and dangerous pandemic for the past 100 years . The majorities right to keep the joint again as safe and normal as possible and the minorities right to not have the vaccine and oppose it for whatever motivation but then have to accept the consequences of choosing that path with its or some inevitable limitations and restrictions again in order to protect the majority and vulnerable . Bit off track in regard to Greta but seems the same mindset where the overwhelming evidence is on the side of science and common sense and maybe a few anomalies in the process but very hard to dispute the overall comparable analysis.

Guess that it will probably be eventually seen through the final prism of 80 , possibly 90 % of the over 16 Australian population exercising their right to keep themselves , family members , friends and the general society as safe and as viable as possible [ in less disrupted economy and normal life conditions ] and the minority [ no doubt on mostly highly dubious grounds and reasoning ] opposing vaccinations or just failing to come to terms with the most serious and dangerous pandemic for the past 100 years . The majorities right to keep the joint again as safe and normal as possible and the minorities right to not have the vaccine and oppose it for whatever motivation but then have to accept the consequences of choosing that path with its or some inevitable limitations and restrictions again in order to protect the majority and vulnerable . Bit off track in regard to Greta but seems the same mindset where the overwhelming evidence is on the side of science and common sense and maybe a few anomalies in the process but very hard to dispute the overall comparable analysis.
Off track is what this part of the forum is all about !!

Last edited:
Yeah - they're all scared of the pain incurred by an injection - what a brainless statement. The way I see it is they have had enough of the wish-washy bullsh1t and decided to speak up for their spineless brethren.

They are citizens opposed to the increasing totalitarian and authoritative approach by the so-called leaders of our democracy. The Victorian government wants to apply the threat of force by implementing an anti-democratic bill.

If you want to understand why 60000 people gathered in protest outside parliament, then think Communism, fascism, and all the various hybrids of authoritarian regimes. You could also read what many of the best legal minds from the state had to say about the bill and why they signed a petition against it being passed.

Or just carry on crying - "there was a noose outside Parliament House - baa baa rainbow sheep have you any wool?"

Don’t they have jobs? Probably all on welfare the lazy sods.

Re welfare state this is well worth a watch

They’re all so tough, aren’t they, except when it comes to getting a needle.
People power seems to have claimed a victory down in Victoria. The archaic Andrews Government Bill has been scuppered at the last hour. Well done to the many citizens who gathered en masse out the front of parliament house on Saturday. You're courage and determination should be applauded.

Great work!

People power seems to have claimed a victory down in Victoria. The archaic Andrews Government Bill has been scuppered at the last hour. Well done to the many citizens who gathered en masse out the front of parliament house on Saturday. You're courage and determination should be applauded.

Great work!

Yeah they’re real heroes…
E371204C-DF53-458A-8103-0D6180B7926D.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4