Gutherson on the cheap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gutherson at 5/8th for Parra today has been sensational. Excellent crisp passing, great kicking game and a level head.

Two try assists and one try.

Bozo and TB take a bow on your insight and knowledge of a local junior. He is rubbing your noses into you own A-holes.
It's really just Gutherson at centre against one of the worst defensive displays in a while Cartwright has opened him a door to do as he likes. We need to bring him back so he can replace Lyon at centre then we have a centre with skills like killer.

He's shredding the Panthers today. He has had a good season, at least as far as my fantasy team goes.

It's difficult to judge completely so far. The form of Norman and Foran have provided for him more opportunities than he would have gotten here (at least from what I've seen).

If he's cheap, getting him back would be great, with Killa, Snake, and possibly Matai finishing up. At least he would be able to give himself a red-hot go this time around for us.

Just my personal opinion. And if you disagree then you're wrong. It's not your fault you're wrong, you just are.

It's really just Gutherson at centre against one of the worst defensive displays in a while Cartwright has opened him a door to do as he likes. We need to bring him back so he can replace Lyon at centre then we have a centre with skills like killer.

I said much the same when they first let him go, suggesting it was a truly bad decision. It will come back to bite us big time.

I suspect ( absolutely no basis other than suspicion) that they considered him a liability due to his injuries over the previous two years. He only made it for two games I think. Having said that, he has bulked up significantly since the start of last season.

But didn't Gutherson leave Manly because he wanted to play fullback? He has not been doing much of that at the Eels and with the way things are going he probably won't be playing fullback there even when Gordon leaves. I wonder whether he is looking for another club to move to now.

Fairytale! They lose Foran and Norman and gain Gutho the Great! Oh what a find at 5/8! All conquering hero who singlehandedly steers them to the finals ... Oh wait they lost.

Lol At Parra. That's their season done. Finally. Bye bye.

Great decision by our recruitment team to dump a local junior who has proven he can play in a host of backline positions for a dumbarse who punches doors - and costs three times the price!

Great decision by our recruitment team to dump a local junior who has proven he can play in a host of backline positions for a dumbarse who punches doors - and costs three times the price!
The dumbass premiership winning Kangaroo centre who is the same age? Cmon.

Walker may have punched a door but he is also a premiership winner, kangaroo and nsw blue

Yeah, based on one short pass which was actually forward but not called. When he does it for 15 years or so instead of 15 minutes, maybe then we can start making comparisons. They also compared guthbo with Wally Lewis as well. Just part of the over the top eels lovefest from those jokers. At least rabbits wasn't there - the main caller whoever he was was at least largely impartial. Starting to really dislike johns as a commentator.
If they meant that they are both human males then yes, reasonable comparison.

But didn't Gutherson leave Manly because he wanted to play fullback? He has not been doing much of that at the Eels and with the way things are going he probably won't be playing fullback there even when Gordon leaves. I wonder whether he is looking for another club to move to now.
He is waiting for another city country match.

This was in last weeks Lurker and I think it's a fair chance it may be Gutherson unless it is what I suspect and just rubbish like all Sportal articles.

"Corey Norman may be heading down a path of self-destruction, but there are concerns over who he might also bring down with him in the process.

One of the game's up-and-comers has been spending time in Norman's company and he's not exactly enhancing his reputation as a result.

Those who know him well from his former club have noticed a marked difference in behaviour and have been left shaking their heads.

In this instance, it's clearly not what you know, but who you know... in a potentially negative way."
http://www.sportingnews.com/league/...e-overseas/1vti3il0n9ss1116zwr1srrbir/slide/2

It was a good performance from Gutho. I noticed in the after match interview he said he hadn't played 5/8 since u13s or u14s. The media reports today have now picked that up and run with it. He must have forgotten the bunch of games he played at 5/8 for our reggies team a couple of years ago!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6