Hodkinson returns to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm surprised that the Sharks are willing to let him go. They only signed him to spite us, but then their best performances of the year thus far were with him playing.

Sharks only signed him for one year as a stop gap. How did they talk us into taking him on an 18th month contract ?? I bet they aren't paying any freight for him this season either. I could cop him coming here to finish off the season, but I hope whatever deal we have signed him too doesn't limit our recruitment process for next season. We need to be looking for something a bit more long term than Hodko.

Hastings would be an obvious swap and being closer to his home town it may suit him better. I’m sure Fifita, Gallen, Lewis and Graham would help him and they certainly wouldn’t take any of his supposed disrespect for senior players.
From Baz’s interview this morning, he obviously has a good relationship with Flanno, so maybe that’s the deal.

Sharks only signed him for one year as a stop gap. How did they talk us into taking him on an 18th month contract ?? I bet they aren't paying any freight for him this season either. I could cop him coming here to finish off the season, but I hope whatever deal we have signed him too doesn't limit our recruitment process for next season. We need to be looking for something a bit more long term than Hodko.

It has been reported, that we would pay his frieght for the balance of this year, and all of next year.

In regard to Hodo the relevant point at the present time is whether he does actually have the match fitness level [ on the injury front ] and playing good enough footy and at a sufficient level to warrant changing a winning back line grouping . If it seems that he can offer something more to the side right now , fair enough , but what he has offered worthwhile in the past is still no indication that he can produce it now. Cut from the knights and now running around with Newtown , maybe he is playing o k , maybe he has been struggling a bit. , it is not really clear . To be recruited as a depth player in the short term seems with in reason but to be injected into a winning side straight away is really another matter. Like Walker , Jamie Lyon was certainly better then most N R L centres [ if not the best ] at the time when he played 5 / 8 and that did not preclude him from playing at 6 and for the best interests of that successful Manly side then. Really can not see any difference now in Walker"s instance and now in the 6 .

Hodgo has already played 5 NRL games this year as the starting half back for the sharks. His knees where fine.A little slow with side ways lateral movement against quick outside backs so inside cover D will have to be ready for that, but his kicking and passing and front one on one defence no problems

Hodkgo In ... Walker to centre ..... Suli to wing .... M. Wright to #14 .....

I'm a Suli fan ... went well, but I must of missed the 6 tries he scored if people are talking about dropping Kelly ......
Im a Suli fan, he is only going to get better and better and the more he plays NRL the quicker he will progress

I'm surprised that the Sharks are willing to let him go. They only signed him to spite us, but then their best performances of the year thus far were with him playing.

I reckon they have cap issues, but rothtool would be keeping that one quiet

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8