I LOVE SOO!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Dan said:
@glpbaleagle what did you write to the broadcaster, I wasn't quite clear on your position

hahaha

It was "at least you gave it a shot!"

I was going to go for globalbeagle

@globaleagle

On another origin lowlight

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/nrl/eight-huge-talking-points-from-nsws-128-win-in-state-of-origin-game-one/story-fndv2twz-1226935168224

How classy of Darius Boyd to sink the boot into Alex McKinnon and his family!

Also to suggest that he thinks is amusing

Dan said:

@globaleagle

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/nrl/eight-huge-talking-points-from-nsws-128-win-in-state-of-origin-game-one/story-fndv2twz-1226935168224

I know what you meant...I was saying my position to the broadcaster was at least they gave it a shot. I lol'ed when I typed that...but I fear I shall be the only one.

The vid wont play for me. I saw tate referred to mckinnon post game but didn't know nor am I surprised boyd the crying baby pants did.

globaleagle said:
Dan said:

@globaleagle

I know what you meant...I was saying my position to the broadcaster was at least they gave it a shot. I lol'ed when I typed that...but I fear I shall be the only one.

The vid wont play for me. I saw tate referred to mckinnon post game but didn't know nor am I surprised boyd the crying baby pants did.

Got ya

As for playing use hola to put your browser into Australia mode but his comments are listed there

Dan said:
- right wingers have no idea how to defend on the outside and trust on the inside @HappilyManly that means wolfy isn't to blame it's just his position

I did note that the winger's defensive position was compressed just like Wolfie's. The 2 tries by Boyd would have had Wolfie lynched, in fact he was, after his two knockons in the 2009 SOO :dodgy:

But because the Morris twin and Tupou are devoid of individuality and aesthetics, their errors are accepted :mad: The Footy Gods are jealous of my pet Wolfie :sleepy:

I was really disappointed with Jennings input, he was so effective last year :huh:

HappilyManly said:
I was really disappointed with Jennings input, he was so effective last year :huh:

I keep hearing about jenning's pace, but yet to see it in soo.

Either it and he are over-rated, or nsw need to develop a few moves to get him in the clear.

Otherwise declare matai a blue and get him in there!

NSW five-eighth Josh Reynolds has vowed to fight a dangerous throw charge on Brent Tate that is set to rub him out of game two, dumbfounded by the match review committee's ruling.
Reynolds questioned the direction the game was heading after he copped the grade two charge for the tackle in the first half of Wednesday night's epic Origin encounter, set to miss two games with an early plea and three games if he fights the charge and is unsuccessful.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/state-of-origin-josh-reynolds-pledges-to-fight-dangerous-throw-charge-20140529-zrrb8.html#ixzz332zTNvXd

Jeez the way it is heading is diving. Faking grins aka Reynolds Are turning it into circus. Cop it on the chin dude that was a bad tackle!

As for Morris he made up for it with that last saving tackle. However the first try was 100% his fault we had them covered inside yet he still got caught worrying about anything else than closing down the 3m between him and the sideline

Yeah it's just such a low-percentage play now @Dan

Asking for trouble and whether Beau Scott contributed or not, Reynolds lift was reckless.

I've never had a high opinion of Darcy ass Boyd. He's a fair-weather footballer, made to look better in elite company; and just not interested in getting down and dirty week in, week out like your genuine pro.

And...not surprised our HappilyManly parlayed such a pivotal defence of Wolfie into a thread yet again..lol.

#BlessHMtooGod.

I love how humble and respectful all the Qldanders,lewis,lockyer go after our dud side go when we beat them,if we had lost,he,lewis,would have reminded us that he said there was no way this dud side could have beaten his beloved Qld team,the old saying,wally,s a wanker rings true

master blaster said:
I love how humble and respectful all the Qldanders,lewis,lockyer go after our dud side go when we beat them,if we had lost,he,lewis,would have reminded us that he said there was no way this dud side could have beaten his beloved Qld team,the old saying,wally,s a wanker rings true

Qld: Bad losers and non gracious winners.

Its easy to be the voice of reason when the facts support my viewpoint :sleepy:

Thanks for the hashtag prayer River, but God was way ahead of you and has already blessed us ladies with a man called Wolfie :p

Are there any noted defensive wingers, now that Robbo has retired ? Maybe Hopa will reach that effectiveness soon. I can't think of anyone else in the NRL :cool:

Player ratings from the courier mail...

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/state-of-origin-player-ratings-from-game-one-of-the-2014-series-at-suncorp-stadium/story-fniablkr-1226935140479

Dan said:
Jeez the way it is heading is diving. Faking grins aka Reynolds Are turning it into circus. Cop it on the chin dude that was a bad tackle!

As for Morris he made up for it with that last saving tackle. However the first try was 100% his fault we had them covered inside yet he still got caught worrying about anything else than closing down the 3m between him and the sideline

It's like they were Siamese twins they were defending that close to one another.

Cmon Dan, Calling for Reynolds to be kicked out whilst Hodges is still breathing is a bit far fetched don't you think?

Ralphie said:
lsz said:
Where are the nuffies who say there should be no state of o?

Best game of footy for years

Here I am. Didn't watch, won't watch it and the injuries to Choc & DCE just harden my utter hatred of the concept.

There's nothing you or anyone else can say to change my views. It may well have been a great game, but there's something seriously wrong with your logic if you're prepared to sacrifice two of our best players to injury just so you can watch a great game that won't do anything to win us a Premiership. :s

And it is this way of thinking that means the code will never grow.

globaleagle said:
globaleagle said:
Here's my email to sportsnet.... i don't expect them to reply.

wow, I can not believe that on the most anticipated game of the rugby league calender.....Queensland verses NSW you screwed the viewers over again!

Scheduled to start at 2am....you had 90 minutes of soccer before the game started.

Your treatment of league fans is disgusting. You did this with the grand final last year...I emailed you then but you guys were too busy rolling around in your piles of cash to bother to reply to me. I then forwarded my complaint onto the National Rugby League which I will do again.

Maybe you should try doing this with the Stanley cup finals telecasts and see the reaction you get.

Bigots.

You rock global.....here's my email to the nrl....

Hi everyone. The SOO match on your international broadcaster was scheduled to start at 2am. In fact it did not start until close to 3.30am! Even though I set the pvr to record 60 mins after game end...I still lost the last 10 minutes.

The shows they were broadcasting were not live games and in fact a whole bunch of soccer 'drivel'.

It is embarrassing to me to invite people over to try and spread the word of rugby league in canada only to have to download the last half to complete the game.
They (sportsnet) did this with last year's grand final as well. It is terribly unprofessional. They have not done this with any other rugby league match this season. It was simply terrible.

I realise that you probably have no power over rectifying this but as a huge rugby league fan, I felt the need to let you know how this great game was being treated by your overseas broadcaster.

They did not respond to my email regards last years grand final (you guys did) and I don't expect them to with this complaint.

They would never do this with their ice hockey telecast so I don't think that at 2am, it is too much to expect they show some professionalism and broadcast at least close to when they advertise.

Thank you for your time.

If i were you download hola and watch it on http://new.livestream.com/nrl

I payed for the subscription so no ads. I dont mind lending it out over origin night.

hairylittlehobbit said:
If i were you download hola and watch it on http://new.livestream.com/nrl

I payed for the subscription so no ads. I dont mind lending it out over origin night.

Thanks mate,

I went to acrossthetasman.com and downloaded it from there.

If I saw it live, I may have had a heart attack!

I agree with @Ralphie. No one should be allowed to play a game until the grandfinal ... but then only the 2nd half in case they get injured in the first half .. no wait ..only the last 10 mins in case they get hurt in the first 70 mins .. no wait just play the last 5 mins.

lsz said:
Ralphie said:
lsz said:
Where are the nuffies who say there should be no state of o?

Best game of footy for years

Here I am. Didn't watch, won't watch it and the injuries to Choc & DCE just harden my utter hatred of the concept.

There's nothing you or anyone else can say to change my views. It may well have been a great game, but there's something seriously wrong with your logic if you're prepared to sacrifice two of our best players to injury just so you can watch a great game that won't do anything to win us a Premiership. :s

And it is this way of thinking that means the code will never grow.

You must be right, the example is in the AFL. Their growth is abysmal and they have no SOO and the only international rep game is periodically playing Ireland in Gaelic Football.

Those small minded people South of the Border need to wake up to themselves and introduce something to disrupt 1/3rd of their season or they will continue to suffer the poor poor growth like they have for the past couple of decades. Geez they are idiots.

Short memory Ralphie, those people south over the border sunk 10's of millions into trying to establish an AFL SOO but it failed miserably because the small minded fans were unable to grasp any concept beyond their own belly button.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8