I LOVE SOO!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great defensive effort from NSW. Hayne was easily the best on ground, I've been a critic of his, but definitely a dominant performance tonight.

Why didn't Tupou have these dropsies last October ??

RiverEagle said:
God said:
Wonder if the eels want to swap fb's

I wouldn't go that far...Overall Snake's been great and easily better value.

But that's the best I've ever seen Jarrod play; over an entire game, not just freakish moments.

If the Eels make the 8 somehow, it will be on the back of the Hayne plane as much as anything.

Yeah but the truth going forward is one cant break a canter and the others in great form. Body transplants aside the future looks brighter for Hayne.

wombatgc said:
HappilyManly said:
Jerry1 said:
The big three are old and tired. The end is nigh.

GI was hardly in it, wonder if he will shift Slater to the wing ?

The Morris bros did a great job on him. That tackle on GI when Josh was busted was brilliant.

The tackle on Boyd at the death was even better mate. Not just a try saver; literally a GAME-saver.

That defensive effort should also quash any doubt about NSW's spirit too.

RiverEagle said:
Speaking of bizarre...I have slight Eel-envy over Jarrod Hayne...

And watching Hodko sippin' a VB in the sheds I almost like him!?

Maybe tonight, just for tonight, we're allowed to like Hodko, Reynolds and even SheRex?

Just a little I suppose.

That's fair @RiverEagle .... just for tonight. How could we not like them after that?! Hayne was superb, as was our defence.

Josh Reynolds charged with a grade 3 dangerous throw. Will miss 2 weeks with early plea.
That's the Manly game and Origin 2 as the dogs have a bye this week.

bones said:
Josh Reynolds charged with a grade 3 dangerous throw. Will miss 2 weeks with early plea.
That's the Manly game and Origin 2 as the dogs have a bye this week.

Yes and No. Ray Wabbits went on and on about how influential Josh was, but his effort was lost on me. If he misses SOO2 then I'm sure someone else wil step up.

Hayne MOM and we'll deserved.

Say what you like guys as you won't hear peep out of those north of the border. Comments from them only appear when they win. Looking forward to all the conspiracy theories in the morning. :)

Imagine the crap we would have heard if qld won...the walking wounded...the bull crap spirit

Reynolds gave away two crucial penalties in that 2nd half...Which would've been far more effin dumb had QLD scored, or won!

Having said that, players like to play with him (it's just the vast majority play against him, and dislike him accordingly).

And I'd be sweet if he's missing against us next week, too.

lsz said:
Where are the nuffies who say there should be no state of o?

Best game of footy for years

Here I am. Didn't watch, won't watch it and the injuries to Choc & DCE just harden my utter hatred of the concept.

There's nothing you or anyone else can say to change my views. It may well have been a great game, but there's something seriously wrong with your logic if you're prepared to sacrifice two of our best players to injury just so you can watch a great game that won't do anything to win us a Premiership. :s

Lets see Ralphie both NSWRL and QRL get money to develop players that eventually go onto play for clubs (which Manly is).

The better the game the higher the revenue from Origin the better for the game.
Matter of fact I believe this should happen Origin should never bring Country into it from here on out (the RLIF doesn't recognise it) - could you imagine the likes of Samoa, Tonga and others could you imagine Test footy with players that are Origin class playing against each other regularly.
Also test footy would go up.
TV Deal would go up therefore salary cap goes up meaning Manly would be able to keep players ie Gifty

eagles2win said:
Lets see Ralphie both NSWRL and QRL get money to develop players that eventually go onto play for clubs (which Manly is).

The better the game the higher the revenue from Origin the better for the game.
Matter of fact I believe this should happen Origin should never bring Country into it from here on out (the RLIF doesn't recognise it) - could you imagine the likes of Samoa, Tonga and others could you imagine Test footy with players that are Origin class playing against each other regularly.
Also test footy would go up.
TV Deal would go up therefore salary cap goes up meaning Manly would be able to keep players ie Gifty

Like I said in another post, each to their own. I respect your opinion, I just don't agree with it. Rugby League is damaging its core business (The NRL Premiership) with unnecessary injuries to players with no compensation to clubs and the weakening of club sides during the 1/3rd of the season that it affects the fairness of the Premiership during that period.

Its just not right.

The media is reporting Choc gone for the season with a torn Pectoral Muscle and DCE's injury was apparently there for all to see. That's too big a price to pay.

This time of the year I love slipping under the sheets with the Qld team.

Manly is the only team I want to be with forever though.

Aww Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan kinda love.

I still love it.
The history, the friendly but fierce rivalry, the buildup and ultimately, the battle of the blessed, and best out there on the field.

It's a privilege to witness a game of that quality, the almost superhuman efforts of 34 men in front of a huge, parochial, and passionate crowd.
The intensity of the battle, and the theatre of it all. It transcends far above and beyond a mere representative game of football.

Players could just as easily get seriously injured in a club game; and if you asked every single player out there last night , they would want to be there without hesitation.

It is an extraordinary phenomenon, this State of Origin.
But , if you feel you disagree, for whatever reasons, fair enough. You are perplexingly hard to please.

And I feel you're missing out on something uniquely Australian, and very, very special.

gawd it hate sportsnet world.

Set the recording and they had 90mins of soccer b/s when the soo was supposed to be on. Set the recording to finish an hour late...but still missed the last 10 mins!

They did this with the gf last year. Emailed both them and the nrl but nothing.

Thank goodness for my fav download site and got to see the missing mins.

Poor shayne hayne, tried so hard in the dying minutes.

rifraff said:
Who did what with your girlfriend last year?

no no no... I meant gf as in grand final...not gf as in girlfriend.

Maybe I should have put GF to differentiate between the two.

However, I am not sure my lovely wife would appreciate either!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8