I would love to see Kurtley Beale sign with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This thread has gone way off topic ! Lets get it back to where it should be: Michelle Jenneke :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th-BTgX-Oxc !!! :heart:

Personally I think Beale would be a run away success in league and I for one would like to see him in Manly colours. Not sure where I would put him but the guy has freakish talent and an amazing ability to make quick fire decisions, that are usually the right ones. Exceptional player and one of the main reasons the Waratahs won the pennant. He just may also win us back that cup we rarely see that the Kiwis hold. He and Folau are standouts.

Well I've seen him say three times this week already, that "going back-to-back" and "staying with the best bunch of blokes..." etc. etc.

So he's either fair dinkum content, or levering to get more zeroes on any deal to switch!

IF he did, I'd still say he'd end up at the Dogs.

Unless there is a great desire to play the game why would you ever leave rugby?
Not as physical game (at least in the backs) most likely better pay and the chance to travel

Beale re-signed with the Waratahs not long ago - a 2 year deal. Just because he lost a RWC final on the weekend I doubt this would make him want to switch to League. He was one of Australia's best players at the tournament.

Not going to happen, but if I were to pick one Wallaby to switch to Manly it would be Bernard Foley. Great goal kicker and general play kicker, has a good instinct when to run or pass, and I think he'd be a good foil for DCE. His defence would need some work, but he's much better in that area than Beale or Cooper.

It's a bit boring to watch that Rah Rah. I really can't get into it.

But after the World Cup final I can now say I have seen the defensive team consistently win a penalty for grabbing the ball when it's released in the ruck.

up until now I thought only the attacking team can ever get the penalty there. What do they say. didn't keep there feet. Or they came in from the side. We must be the worlds best in that area.

Our line outs were pretty **** though. Actually worse then ****. I don't ever remember an Australian team so bad at line outs.

Watching a whole one or two games a year.

New coach lol.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4