If Toov's has been sacked in the media, A club great prior to the Penn's take over has hit a new low

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"For you and the other dimwitted mongs that keep going on about squad selection

How ****ing stupid are you? How easily you forget about the second tier cap that's stopped a number of boom youngsters dead in their tracks,like Moylan in his rookie year

Maybe our second tier cap is blown and we're living on dispensations so we keep having to select these numpties

Then tell me what coach in the known universe could ever continue winning with those injuries alone while having to select useless turds like Hiku,Hasson and Hodges

When your done there look at the remnants of our forward pack, they'd have trouble beating Dalai Arthurs ****ing under 12 rouse hill rhinos

We have the adopted Burgess, a rookie who has no place being our second best prop behind old man ****ing winter whose our best prop then we have gronks like Hasson

Our vaunted back line has played 3 games together all year and our 'next captain' has a heart the size of a pea

Add to that we've lost about 5 games we had in the ****ing bag,both games against penrith, one against the cows, one where we had Brisbane on the ropes and I'm sure there's one I've forgotten

10 more points we should've had likely plops us in the top 4 even with all of that bull**** i just mentioned

All of the insideous whispers, all the bull**** and bad calls, all the halves contract bull**** and you ****ers are lining up for your piece of the pie on Tooveys job? I have never felt shame following this club but if this firing comes to pass I'll feel it then, i already feel it in our greedy supporter base wanting our most loyal clubman ever to be knifed in the back

If this comes to pass i urge all season ticket members who are loyal to those who don our jersey to demand refunds on these memberships,tell them why and let the gutless owner fit the bill

Someone will buy our club off this owner should the need come,probably quantum again

For those who still think this knifing is a good idea please don't reproduce,the world is ****ty enough already."

WOW, took the words out of my mouth, totally agree..!!!!!!!!!

Smart arse...I'll pay that one. :clap:
Don't worry, just filter the additional 8 cents worth through TPA incorporating a privately owned development company. That way the Fat Greek and the NRL won't find about it until the daily crap report it in a few years from now.

Handled disgustingly and without honour or respect. Do it behind closed doors FFS. Move Toovey into a long term, secure role within the club.

Happy to make changes, but do it professionally. Not every situation has to be leaked, surely?

This article throws up conflicting information anyway. Apparently Toovey is shockingly going to ne unsuspectingly stood down, yet he has held long talks to discuss a payout?

Telegraph - F U. Sorry guys, but that paper isnt worthy of wiping ones arsehole.

Geoff has been nothing but a loyal advocate of our brand. I'm excited about change, but I'm very serious in wanting Toovey treated with the respect he deserves for his hard work.
Ryan, the article in today's paper actually says that he has been told. That was behind closed doors and they are talking of a future role for him if he wants it. It is just the announcement that seems to have been leaked by the usual suspect. As I see it the only genuine villain in all of this is the leak.

The decisions about the players and the coach has been made by Bozo, another club legend, yet all of the vitriol is being directed at the owners who have poured millions into our club over more than a decade, yet they have only had control for about 9 months. The Club's slide into mediocrity commenced one year ago in round 21, 2014, at a time when the current owners did not have control.

Please can we get some perspective into the situation.

For you and the other dimwitted mongs that keep going on about squad selection

How ****ing stupid are you? How easily you forget about the second tier cap that's stopped a number of boom youngsters dead in their tracks,like Moylan in his rookie year

Maybe our second tier cap is blown and we're living on dispensations so we keep having to select these numpties

Then tell me what coach in the known universe could ever continue winning with those injuries alone while having to select useless turds like Hiku,Hasson and Hodges

When your done there look at the remnants of our forward pack, they'd have trouble beating Dalai Arthurs ****ing under 12 rouse hill rhinos

We have the adopted Burgess, a rookie who has no place being our second best prop behind old man ****ing winter whose our best prop then we have gronks like Hasson

Our vaunted back line has played 3 games together all year and our 'next captain' has a heart the size of a pea

Add to that we've lost about 5 games we had in the ****ing bag,both games against penrith, one against the cows, one where we had Brisbane on the ropes and I'm sure there's one I've forgotten

10 more points we should've had likely plops us in the top 4 even with all of that bull**** i just mentioned

All of the insideous whispers, all the bull**** and bad calls, all the halves contract bull**** and you ****ers are lining up for your piece of the pie on Tooveys job? I have never felt shame following this club but if this firing comes to pass I'll feel it then, i already feel it in our greedy supporter base wanting our most loyal clubman ever to be knifed in the back

If this comes to pass i urge all season ticket members who are loyal to those who don our jersey to demand refunds on these memberships,tell them why and let the gutless owner fit the bill

Someone will buy our club off this owner should the need come,probably quantum again

For those who still think this knifing is a good idea please don't reproduce,the world is ****ty enough already

Brilliant, very well done.........!! What a super great post, @cherry_poppins.......!

Tough times but gee everyone needs to take a chill pill, each person is entitled to their opinions.

I must agree it's a sad day, but you can't be surprised in any way, this has been coming all year.

Like many, I'll be reviewing my memberships, but regardless I've been a Manly fan since 1963, and whilst I might protest at handing over money I'll never ever be anything other than an Eagles fan.

Tough times but gee everyone needs to take a chill pill, each person is entitled to their opinions.

I must agree it's a sad day, but you can't be surprised in any way, this has been coming all year.

Like many, I'll be reviewing my memberships, but regardless I've been a Manly fan since 1963, and whilst I might protest at handing over money I'll never ever be anything other than an Eagles fan.
Well said.

Exactly right Mark. Whislt I'm less than impressed at both the circumstances and politics that have led to this, as a Manly fan you've just gotta suck it up and keep smiling. If Tooves getting sacked (if that's TRULY the case!) is a surprise to some, well they need to remove their heads from either the sand or their ass!! I'm surprised that Tooves is still coach to be honest.

However.. Whilst this is a ridiculous situation for a proud club like Manly to be in, don't forget to snigger behind your hand and point at the Squeels!!

Guys I have been a Manly supporter for 48 years and will always be regardless who is the coach.
The facts are that unfortunately our results this year have not been up to standard and 2V has been on the nose for a while especially since with lost Gift which was on his watch !
I also been to a number of games over the past few years and our structure and game plan has not changed regardless of who the opposition are . We are very predictable and really need an injection of fresh blood and new ideas.
As they say the definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting it to be right! .
Yes 2V is a Club legend and always will be but that doesn't make him the answer to our problems moving forward and with due respect to the great man really should understand (and I think he does) that a new direction is needed.
Too many people on here let their emotions get ahead of the facts and the facts are that we may be headed for the spoon for the first time in our proud history and that change is needed ! I would be very disappointed & angry in our Owners & Management if they were not being pro-active in doing whatever they can to make us the force we deserve to be !!

R

I'll be renewing my membership for 2016 at the earliest possible moment. What the club needs now is for us to rally and support the rebuild. The ownership of the club isn't going to change, get over it.

I do know that I don't like us being at the bottom, not one little bit. If Bozo tells us we need a new coach and to clear some players out then I will accept that. No way am I going to be putting sh1t on Bozo.

upload_2015-7-24_16-39-41.png

Lotta red crosses but hmmm... me thinks if we get up the top of the table playing an attractive brand of footy I bet the haters are gonna on board with the new squad...

Reading through all the post , A lot of emotion and duly right
Its been a hell of a season and most likely more pain to come , But like a lot of us that have been fans , supporters and members for a long time we have been around to see some low points , but for the the younger ones that have only seen success for the last 10 years they know nothing else. Its a shame to see how all this has been handled .
The debate has been around Toov's performance as coach , we have shaken our heads at some of his decision's but we have enjoyed the way they have played when on song .
We all want the the same a successful team . I feel we will have it again sooner rather than later. not like some other clubs we won't have to wait that long
But we just don't like they way it is , we wish it all could be harmonious but hey this is rugby league its never been the best run business .
I wish Toov's could have stayed on and got that GF win but unfortunately it wont happen and that is what it is .
So onwards and upwards it may be hard to feel that way but we are Manly we will get through it and we will cheer and jeer when we want cause we can

For you and the other dimwitted mongs that keep going on about squad selection

For those who still think this knifing is a good idea please don't reproduce,the world is ****ty enough already

When did we have Brisbane on the ropes? Didn't they beat us by 40?

I haven't read the terms and conditions for a while. Has the swearing policy been relaxed? If so, I might start throwing some in the mix.

Joey Johns reports that he has never seen morale lower at manly.

The owners and grub son in law have stuffed this club and it may take years to recover

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4