If Toov's has been sacked in the media, A club great prior to the Penn's take over has hit a new low

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know it's against the odds but I hope the players band together for themselves and Tooves and somehow beat the warriors tomorrow.
I also think it might be a good idea to merge a list of posts that speak highly of Tooves and send them to him. It's got to be an incredibly tough time for him and he deserves to know that the majority of fans have his support and that his contributions to the Manly club as a player and as the coach thrown into the position after De$gate, are greatly appreciated.
In Tooves I still trust. The Manly team, I support with passion. The blokes running the joint, all I can come up with at the moment are question marks.

What a debacle this year has been-honestly you could not have scripted such a train wreck.
Since 2011 it has just been ****storm after ****storm....when will it end???

Joey Johns reports that he has never seen morale lower at manly.

The owners and grub son in law have stuffed this club and it may take years to recover
That's a real worry. Who is doing this to our club. Poor tooves. He just hasn't had a chance this year

What a debacle this year has been-honestly you could not have scripted such a train wreck.
Since 2011 it has just been ****storm after ****storm....when will it end???

Northern Eagles was worse, the most depressing time ever!!

Although agree, 2015 is our worst year in a very long time.

The decision on Toovey was made ages ago and the club have been waiting for the team to be out of contention to announce it. Shame they picked a week where the coach and team are out of town to leak it. The management have to get its act together and get some good old fashioned discipline in the place cause that is all over the place at the moment.

The decision on Toovey was made ages ago and the club have been waiting for the team to be out of contention to announce it. Shame they picked a week where the coach and team are out of town to leak it. The management have to get its act together and get some good old fashioned discipline in the place cause that is all over the place at the moment.
I think they probably wanted to announce a new coach with whatever these new signings are bozo is making to take the sting off the Tooves fiasco

I think they probably wanted to announce a new coach with whatever these new signings are bozo is making to take the sting off the Tooves fiasco
It is never easy to announce something like this but what I resent is a private board meeting and with in half an hour its leaked out about the future of the coach.

Bozo is there to clean it up but it has not been handled well and a club legend has been hung out to dry frankly!

I'll be renewing my membership for 2016 at the earliest possible moment. What the club needs now is for us to rally and support the rebuild. The ownership of the club isn't going to change, get over it.

I do know that I don't like us being at the bottom, not one little bit. If Bozo tells us we need a new coach and to clear some players out then I will accept that. No way am I going to be putting sh1t on Bozo.

If we are looking at the wooden spoon next year would you?

Especially without the worst injury toll in recent history?

I still don't know how you put the broom through in a nice, fair way. I've been through it in a corporate sense and no matter how much info you get its still always a mess.

If they were fair dinkum about putting a broom through the place surely the person that keeps leaking the clubs private business would be the first to go. Only a fool would attempt a re build and leave a white ant in the foundations....

The leaking is embarrassing.
Imagine going to work every day and reading in the papers news about yourself and your team instead of management being transparent and communicating professionally with you.
I don't think the workforce would be performing to its optimum, so let be honest, how can you expect the players to?
Management has to take some responsibility here. Be clear with the players and be clear with the fans. Have balls and avoid a circus.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2