Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Choking WITHOUT CONSENT.??? without consent???? I didn’t know you needed permission. What are these Journos on. Sounds like he has finally been lifting something that’s a little bit heavier than a pen.

Stood down from DT and Foxsports. Oh dear how the mighty hypocrite have fallen.
And braith buzz Hooper and co should not be allowed to comment on this matter at all or use there positions in the media to influence any decision.

Choking WITHOUT CONSENT.??? without consent???? I didn’t know you needed permission. What are these Journos on. Sounds like he has finally been lifting something that’s a little bit heavier than a pen.
Choking is a thing, some people especially BDSM types are really into it. Remember Michael Hutchence even accidently killed himself by self choking with a belt while tossing off.

Just on original topic, Andrew Voss is a far bigger (and far more biased) dribbler than Kent.

Choking is a thing, some people especially BDSM types are really into it. Remember Michael Hutchence even accidently killed himself by self choking with a belt while tossing off.

Just on original topic, Andrew Voss is a far bigger (and far more biased) dribbler than Kent.
Who cares I’m having fun with Kenty. One at a time please.

But can you imagine Voss choking a woman? No neither can I (I answered for you) Could you even before hearing about this imagine the loudmouth bully that is Paul Kent getting himself in the **** in a situation like this? Once again I think I can answer for you........... innocent until proven guilty of course, although I think we all have a good idea which it is

I'll never make assumptions on a domestic violence matter where police are involved. Only because on every other type of crime, police officers can investigate and use their common sense to figure out if there's a case for a charge. Right now the coppers have to tow the party line where if there is a complaint they must charge no matter what. So if your missus says you hit her/choked her or whatever have you then police must charge, no matter if there's a shred of proof apart from her word.

Hell hath no fury if you've upset the missus because she'll rape you in the criminal and family law courts!

I can imagine Vossy choking a woman. He might be the biggest deviant out there for all we know!

This is a real tough one

On one hand what is alleged to happen to the women is beyond bad.

On the other hand it fits with the level of hypocrisy that this clown has demonstrated for many years

I don't think just because she's so much younger makes her a lady of the night. My Mrs is 20 years younger than me and she doesn't resort to prostitution ( although she does always seem to have plenty of money 🤔)
You’re right. But I meant it as a question as to the circumstance, maybe it was a play date gone too far?

maybe it was the lass he was seen having an argument with on king st in newton a couple of years back.

Only because on every other type of crime, police officers can investigate and use their common sense to figure out if there's a case for a charge. Right now the coppers have to tow the party line where if there is a complaint they must charge no matter what. So if your missus says you hit her/choked her or whatever have you then police must charge, no matter if there's a shred of proof apart from her word.

Hell hath no fury if you've upset the missus because she'll rape you in the criminal and family law courts!
Wrong. Police won't lay a charge unless they consder an allegation is credible. If they doubt it is credible or if they doubt it could be proved in court they might still apply for an AVO to protect the complainant.

As to your comment "not a shred of proof apart from her word" - sounds like you are suggesting the word of a woman alleging a domestic assault shouldn't carry much weight. Why you would say such a thing one can only wonder.

For those who may not know, nowadays police attend DV scenes with body cameras rolling and the first statements of victims are taken on the spot, with their demeanour clearly shown as well as any damage or injuries and the general state of the scene.

These video statements have been allowed to be played in NSW courts for several years now and they are often so compelling that an accused will plead guilty rather than bothering to fight the charge because any sane jury will find the victim's videoed statement to be shocking. As they often are. Whereas before these videos were allowed many accused would routinely plead not guilty and take their chances at a hearing or trial months down the track.

Wrong. Police won't lay a charge unless they consder an allegation is credible. If they doubt it is credible or if they doubt it could be proved in court they might still apply for an AVO to protect the complainant.

As to your comment "not a shred of proof apart from her word" - sounds like you are suggesting the word of a woman alleging a domestic assault shouldn't carry much weight. Why you would say such a thing one can only wonder.

For those who may not know, nowadays police attend DV scenes with body cameras rolling and the first statements of victims are taken on the spot, with their demeanour clearly shown as well as any damage or injuries and the general state of the scene.

These video statements have been allowed to be played in NSW courts for several years now and they are often so compelling that an accused will plead guilty rather than bothering to fight the charge because any sane jury will find the victim's videoed statement to be shocking. As they often are. Whereas before these videos were allowed many accused would routinely plead not guilty and take their chances at a hearing or trial months down the track.
Correct as per legislation. But police are directed by their superiors to charge regardless. It might be a stats thing to say they are tackling domestic violence. Let the courts sort it out I guess. That's what I'm told by those in the job anyway.

When it's her word against his, they'll almost always believe her.

Rothtool is getting a hammering on Twitter. His breaking story is about the Johns brothers having a disagreement on TV.
NRL 360 might actually be worth watching Monday night. I think they’ll go with a straight up blanket ban on talking about it because it’s in the courts hands now. Going to be one hell of an Elephant in the room atmosphere at the very least.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6