Is Tom's best position fullback?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That is absolute Bull. Most clubs would jump at the chance to sign Tom up at fullback. If he was under Bellamy he would be the best in the game.

What other team will pay Turbo 900k+ to play fullback?

Btw - I don't want Turbo to leave, but he is getting Slater money but nowhere near Slater performance.

His lazy ball carry to lose us the game says everything where Turbo and Manlys game is at in general. Farr too much difference between our best and worst.

Turbo, like DCE are guilty of trying to create things from nothing in an attack with no real direction and seemingly no game plan. There's just no cohesion there. At least he is trying to get his hands on the ball often and doing his best to create things while his team mates just watch him. It would be nice if he had more support, had people running off his inside and outside at good angles, could get one on one off quick play the balls or in support.

Defensively he just isn't up to the level unfortunately. Unlike Snake, I never feel confident of him stopping the attack when there is a break on. Certainly, his outside back partners aren't helping with their lack of speed or awareness to keep on the supporting opposition players but he is still not making the stop or forcing a tough pass. I can't say for certain as I'm not on the park, but he doesn't seem to be organising the defensive structure from the back and he if he is, he's not doing it very well. His positional play on kicks also requires a lot of work but you'd think that would be the easiest thing to fix, Mathew Ridge got that down very fast coming from Union.

What other team will pay Turbo 900k+ to play fullback?

Btw - I don't want Turbo to leave, but he is getting Slater money but nowhere near Slater performance.

His lazy ball carry to lose us the game says everything where Turbo and Manlys game is at in general. Farr too much difference between our best and worst.
A number of other teams would pay 900k for him, probably more. Because when you place Tom in a stable quality side where he is just being told to do his role he dominates. Look at 2017. He is a fullback and a bloody good one right now he is expected by too many to be the messiah.

At the moment I'd put Slater, Tedesco, Ponga, and Homes all ahead of Turbo, and would probably put him in the same category as Tuivasa-Sheck and Dufty in the second tier. When he's on he is very good and his potential is phenomenal but if he is indeed on $900k then he's taking up coin that could be spread across a better 5/8 and backrower. For $900k he should be consistently one of the top 3 full backs in the game, and frankly he's just not.

Holmes is not ahead of Tom. Holmes is a winger. The others I can agree with but Tom is better then RTS and Dufty.
At the moment I'd put Slater, Tedesco, Ponga, and Homes all ahead of Turbo, and would probably put him in the same category as Tuivasa-Sheck and Dufty in the second tier. When he's on he is very good and his potential is phenomenal but if he is indeed on $900k then he's taking up coin that could be spread across a better 5/8 and backrower. For $900k he should be consistently one of the top 3 full backs in the game, and frankly he's just not.

Holmes is not ahead of Tom. Holmes is a winger. The others I can agree with but Tom is better then RTS and Dufty.
Agree to disagree on Holmes then. He's top try scorer in the comp and has been bloody good at full back everytime Ive watched the Sharks this year. His running play is much more direct than Tom's, he's quite good defensively and has fewer errors in his game.

Agree to disagree on Holmes then. He's top try scorer in the comp and has been bloody good at full back everytime Ive watched the Sharks this year. His running play is much more direct than Tom's, he's quite good defensively and has fewer errors in his game.
Because he isn't being asked to do everything. Sharks have Graham, Moylan, Townsend and Segeyaro to create things. Manly has next to no one. Holmes is a glorified winger who's only job is to run.

Yeah, Holmes is a winger, and he is a lot better FULLBACK than TT, so is Dufty. TT is almost in the SKD ranks as a fullback.

Will probably make a great winger or centre, but geeze, we can't put him there if we are paying him 900k. Can we? Better to get the best value for our money and play him where he is better suited..

I can't for Tom Trbojevic to shove all this bull**** that he can't play right up your asses. 2017 ring a bell? Best fullback in the game, best ball playing fullback in the game also. Showed what he could do in a good stable side. This year he has been stunted by an average side with lots of injuries and no good five-eight. You can keep doubting the great players but they just rise above it and live up to the label. You'd struggle to coach him as your solution to problems is set and forget not persevere and wait it out. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will Tom's career be built with the snap of your fingers. He will be a great and I'll be the one laughing saying I told you so I cannot wait.

He's a poor ball player, he's always out of position when defending the tryline, his kick returns are ****.

His strengths are his ball running and offloads.

For all the good **** he does at fullback there are errors to undo it all.

He would be the world's best centre but he will never be the world's best fullback because he doesn't have the complete game of a Slater, a Tedesco or a Ponga

Best fullback in the game, best ball playing fullback in the game also.

Mate, he has NEVER been the best fullback in the game and I doubt he ever will

Was he Dally M fullback or deserve to be? No.

He has shown he has promise above most others, BUT, he is not even a GOOD fullback.

You can press the dislike or disagree buttons on my posts but it won't change that.

You are the only one getting your panties in a knot about this thread so maybe it's you that is incorrect.

Your inability to see what everyone else sees is why you argue with so many here and you are beating yourself up by carrying on with it, not us..

You complain you are picked-on because you are a kid but the only way we know how old you are is by the way you post, with the petulance of a kid.

Nah, we are all wrong and you are the only one who can see it.

He's a poor ball player, he's always out of position when defending the tryline, his kick returns are ****.

His strengths are his ball running and offloads.

For all the good **** he does at fullback there are errors to undo it all.

He would be the world's best centre but he will never be the world's best fullback because he doesn't have the complete game of a Slater, a Tedesco or a Ponga
Thats where id be playing him, In the centres .

great winger or centre though ... that try showed it ... unfortunately a few of their tries showed his yawning deficiency in defense both personally and as an organiser ...

Mate, he has NEVER been the best fullback in the game and I doubt he ever will

Was he Dally M fullback or deserve to be? No.

He has shown he has promise above most others, BUT, he is not even a GOOD fullback.

You can press the dislike or disagree buttons on my posts but it won't change that.

You are the only one getting your panties in a knot about this thread so maybe it's you that is incorrect.

Your inability to see what everyone else sees is why you argue with so many here and you are beating yourself up by carrying on with it, not us..

You complain you are picked-on because you are a kid but the only way we know how old you are is by the way you post, with the petulance of a kid.

Nah, we are all wrong and you are the only one who can see it.

It’s only battlers on here who think he’s average. Most League pundits/experts acknowledge he’s a very good player.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8