Jake.! Jake.!! Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good on Jake 200 games for Manly , He may have some flaws in his game but what he does outweighs them as a team player and motivator for all around him all clubs need a player like him in there team , A great forward who lifts players around him
Congrats Jake and many more games to come

Jake is one of the Great Manly Juniors
Jake has played at the highest level in the game

Jake has Proudly achieved Just About everything a Manly player has ever dreamed

Happy 200th Manly game Jake
I hope all Your Manly Dreams come true
1693539107782.png

Great stuff!

You can see Jake gets his energy levels & enthusiasm from his Dad - his old man was tripping over his words trying to get them all out at once & repeating himself & half finishing sentences just like Jake does 😂
Yep! and not only all that but Jake has his Dad's emotionalism too. Love him :inlove:

Random Stats Guy (well worth a follow on Insta) is doing a top 100 players in the game based on statistical output atm.

Jakey in at 94.

Stats alone don't tell a full story but thought people might like a snapshot of Jakes last 3 years

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240104_171950_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240104_171950_Instagram.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 86
It's that average of 9 runs per game over the last 3 years which needs some major fn improvement. Sure the majority is at lock where he passes more, but that the heights of 9 may include inflation of three quarters of a year at prop, only makes that stat worse. Add to that he near always plays 80. 9 just doesn't pass muster.

It's that average of 9 runs per game over the last 3 years which needs some major fn improvement. Sure the majority is at lock where he passes more, but that the heights of 9 may include inflation of three quarters of a year at prop, only makes that stat worse. Add to that he near always plays 80. 9 just doesn't pass muster.
Cam Murray averaged 9 a game last season. Radley 8 (Jake 10 last year)

Yeo only 11.

So improvement....sure but I dont know about 'major fn improvement'

Yeo only 11.

I'm shocked at those stats. All 80 min players too.

Happy to eat humble pie.

Wow for the amount all those blokes touch the ball. And it 4 or 5 hit ups a half. Wow.

Yeo only 11.

I think people are need to consider he is a link man and plays what’s in front of him. We definitely don’t want a Paul Gallen type in the team who is only there for his personal stats and hogs the ball.
These stats we all look at don’t really give us the context on how they are accumulated and different scenarios in the game. There are too many variables especially the roll Jake plays in our team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8