Jake.! Jake.!! Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HK Eagle

You are not answering the question or providing a solution.

It is well and good to say Jake goes to prop and only plays 25 min at a time.

But you haven’t mentioned one current player than can take up the slack.

We don't have a Cameron Murray or a team of forwards like Penrith that can tackle all day and play attacking footy.

Does Manly have the wrong players or badly coached? I would think lumbering huge forwards at over 110kg like we have are probably not the right players.
Our smaller forwards seem too small and not dynamic enough.
A Liam Martin type of backrower would of been priceless for us, think the Riff resigned him for around the 500-600k mark, what a shame, I guess it's all about things happening at the right moment and time.

Let “Lazy arse Kelma” step up and grow.he needs to be challenged and held accountable. We can’t keep hiding deficiencies and asking others to fill the gaps. Let these players fail and grow or farrk off

And how is one ever going to develop out of this unhealthy dependency and expectation of Frog and Jake to cover???.

When do you think coach Seibold is going to actually do this, coach the team and drop players not performing?

When do you think coach Seibold is going to actually do this, coach the team and drop players not performing?
Right now Seibs hamstrung with an ever increasing injury toll, it's all about picking fit players rather than picking form players atm.

This is probably being discussed in another thread somewhere atm but just wanted to say a big congrats to Jake.

He cops more than he deserves on here. Calls of plodder or tackle bot IMO are from people without a deep understanding of the game.

See NSW and our winning rate without him, see his teamnates talk about him.

He is so important to what we do!!

I just hope he has a premiership before he finishes out because by god he deserves it

At 9 million Jake was 10% of our cap
Now it's 12 million it's only 8% or so.
That is assuming that there is no ratcheting clauses in Jake 's current contract arrangement and hopefully and practically not . Well in a realistic sense at least on what he does regularly produce on the park and about parity
As others have suggested , slightly overs for Jake based on performance factors but his other value to the club in image and promotional type benefits ..
Actually , think that the cap parameters are previously 9 , 3 mil now to 11. 5 mil but not to get too pedantic

Outstanding Manly man. Listening to his team mates, players from other teams shows the respect he is held in. I believe he would make any starting 13, including Panthers, Storm or Broncos. One of the first picked for NSW (once Blind Freddy and Alexander learnt the errors of their way) and for AUS. God even the commentators (some who hate Manly) love Jake.I am glad he is one of ours.

This is probably being discussed in another thread somewhere atm but just wanted to say a big congrats to Jake.

He cops more than he deserves on here. Calls of plodder or tackle bot IMO are from people without a deep understanding of the game.

See NSW and our winning rate without him, see his teamnates talk about him.

He is so important to what we do!!

I just hope he has a premiership before he finishes out because by god he deserves it
Jake is a true champion player!
And I agree with you about those calling him a plodder. If anyone has ever checked videos of Manly in the 70s and 80s you'll notice Terry Randall at times looking as though he's running up and down on the spot. Neither Jake nor Igor could ever run like Kikau but they are 3 times the player he is (and he's a good player himself). Rugby league is not all about sprinting through gaps!

That is assuming that there is no ratcheting clauses in Jake 's current contract arrangement and hopefully and practically not . Well in a realistic sense at least on what he does regularly produce on the park and about parity
As others have suggested , slightly overs for Jake based on performance factors but his other value to the club in image and promotional type benefits ..
Actually , think that the cap parameters are previously 9 , 3 mil now to 11. 5 mil but not to get too pedantic
12.1 from everything I've read.
A 22% rise from the old one.

First of all great player.

But it's his personality. In a day and age of spoilt sports stars who cry about anything and everything....my life is too hard....boo hoo. Sport is just business......

This guy oozes passion, how old is he? I'd swear he is a 10 year old the night before xmas.....his enthusiasm and general positive attitude is just brilliant.

I love this guy, and here's to the next 200!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8