Liam Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Knight is on minimum contract with the Roosters $80k and basically trialling for a spot in the top 25.
I expect he'll be playing for Wyong.

Briza, if true, and I have no reason to doubt you, then if Manly weren't interested enough to raise the offer to $81,000, tells me there is far more to the story than either Manly or Poppa knight are telling.

Briza, if true, and I have no reason to doubt you, then if Manly weren't interested enough to raise the offer to $81,000, tells me there is far more to the story than either Manly or Poppa knight are telling.

Obviously needed the cash to pick up that other youngster Jonathan Wright...hmmmm

I thought the club let him go? Either way there has to be more to this than we know

3 year contract $ 80k first year with bonuses etc could rise considerably it's up to liam certainly has talent. Spoke to a couple of lads in the rsl the other day who played harold matts through to the 20s with him, both said while he did some silly thing off the field you wouldn't get a more dedicated trainer and player than him and was very well liked by everyone. Good luck to the lad.

Absolutely pathetic to let Liam go. He was one player who gave us hope we could improve on this season's dismal efforts.
How much is Poo being paid? 3 or 4 times that amount?
It's getting depressing reading how incompetent the club's decision-makers are.

Absolutely pathetic to let Liam go. He was one player who gave us hope we could improve on this season's dismal efforts.
How much is Poo being paid? 3 or 4 times that amount?
It's getting depressing reading how incompetent the club's decision-makers are.
I'm happy Liam Knight is gone, he took the game for granted and didn't deserve a manly jumper. He was just a dickhead with potential and he may turn out another JWH but ATM he looks like a dickhead.

I'm happy Liam Knight is gone, he took the game for granted and didn't deserve a manly jumper. He was just a dickhead with potential and he may turn out another JWH but ATM he looks like a dickhead.
You don't know him enough to judge him like that, but some friends of mine do and they'd agree with you.

Everyone knows Bozo wants big forwards, and then more big forwards.
Everyone knows Bozo doesn't mind giving players a second chance.
So clearly something really wasn't working out with Knight.
So how come Jamil Hopoate is the "chosen one"? He's not big, whereas Knight is big and raw-boned, and certainly Jamil's off field behaviour was so much worse than anything Knight is reported as doing?
Looks like Fulton favours those with particular surnames.

So how come Jamil Hopoate is the "chosen one"? He's not big, whereas Knight is big and raw-boned, and certainly Jamil's off field behaviour was so much worse than anything Knight is reported as doing?
Did you not have a career as a reporter? Clearly not of the investigative variety.

He's either not going to make it in 1st grade, a dickhead or the roosters offered too much for what he is worth. I doubt we would have let him go if we didn't want the kid.

He's either not going to make it in 1st grade, a dickhead or the roosters offered too much for what he is worth. I doubt we would have let him go if we didn't want the kid.
Sometimes things don't work out at a certain club and you just move on . It's that simple

Yes, I did. Thanks.
Covered everything from Police rounds to courts to politics and investigative journalism.
What is your point?
Simply that your post draws conclusions from guesswork not fact, though you refer to (selected) facts.

Your syllogism

Knight was not signed and Hopoate was signed

Knight's reported off-field behaviour is not worse than Hopoate's

Therefore Fulton is playing favourites (again!)

I think you have left out a few variables which could have been, if not investigated, at least acknowledged as possible alternative explanations, before publishing your findings...

• 😆
Reactions: Rex

One of the more obvious reasons would be that Jamil is a centre/lock and Knight is a front rower. As a guess that would remove their comparative sizes as a determining factor.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10