[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They should check their site, they have more than one hyperlink to Silvertails ;)
As for reading it, I know they read it. I know that many within the org read it at many levels.

I know the players read here time to time, and I know the management do to.

I also know lots of others do, god knows I get enough "strongly advise" phone calls and emails each month :)

Whatever, I dont mind, at least i means we are relevant. But each can play their par ton social media and help out and I would appreciate that more than anything!

I see the greatest asset and the best thing for the club and us as well is to try and help out and help them be a part of that site. I am referring here to the Golden Eagles group. Sucha great initiative and something I want to see get off the ground.

If things work out, I would give up the Silvertails name to them eventually

Dan I know Boxy Bryant fairly well, he and Teddy run the Golden Eagles, did you need me to get in touch with him for you??

And yes I know they read it ( at all levels), although I was out of the picture when Joe Kelly came on board so don't know abut him, be surprised if he didn't.

They really should allow the membership manager to come on here, Larissa did a marvellous job for a while.

Dan I know Boxy Bryant fairly well, he and Teddy run the Golden Eagles, did you need me to get in touch with him for you??
Mark and I have spoken in email a few times but things seem to stall with me leaving the next step in their hands.

Probably requires a middle man who can both drive and define outcomes and goals so we cab meet and get to mutual benefit.

Obviously its difficult for me from afar, otherwise id just set up tome with them and go and get it sorted.

if you can help or help get someone local in a guiding role between us that would help

Mark and I have spoken in email a few times but things seem to stall with me leaving the next step in their hands.

Probably requires a middle man who can both drive and define outcomes and goals so we cab meet and get to mutual benefit.

Obviously its difficult for me from afar, otherwise id just set up tome with them and go and get it sorted.

if you can help or help get someone local in a guiding role between us that would help

Let me think about that , probably needs someone on the ground locally!

Can I suggest that you T up a meeting during next years world club challenge.

This sounds like a carbon copy of Choc's commentary last year about how much he has enjoyed training with Parra more than manly and turns out he had the worst pre season ever and could barely play last year. Correct me if I am wrong however Foran has been raving on about how much he is enjoying training with parra etc and turns out he's barely trained with the team at all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8