Lottoland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
A senior Manly official met today with the Lottoland official whilst having lunch in a CBD restaurant.

I’m sure there was a lot to discuss with the last week of events.

So the Turnbull Government is introducing legislation tomorrow to ban lottoland from Australia altogether.

I can't help but think there is a conspiracy to destroy us, introduce a new interstate team and turn Brookvale oval into apartments.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ned-brookvale-oval/1tunmdm0f55dh1dousucr37q89

Federal Communications Minister Mitch Fifield will introduce legislation on Wednesday that prohibits so-called ‘fake lotteries’ such as Lottoland and online keno.

We sure know how to pick a sponsor.

Manly’s chief operating officer Neil Bare said at the time: “This will save rugby league on the northern beaches.”

On Monday, Bare was suspended for 12 months for his role in the Sea Eagles’ salary cap drama.

And a COO.

Wow, there's a conflict of interest if ever I have seen one. So Lotto, Powerball, the Lottery etc is all good? How about all those gambling sites. Ladbrokes, Bet365 etc. All overseas owned and operated. If they are going to be fair dinkum, get rid of the lot (along with those evil pokies), or at a minimum, stop the advertising. No different to alcohol or tobacco, in fact I would mount a case that they are worse. Gamble responsibility my arse!

I can't help but think there is a conspiracy to destroy us, introduce a new interstate team and turn Brookvale oval into apartments.

In that case, we should get a new sponsor to ease in...

Meriton West Coast Sea Eagles playing at Meriton Lifestyle Apartments Coming Soon (formerly Lottoland).

I can see how it will play out now.

Lawyer: Your honor, Lottoland are a sponsor of the manly sea eagles.
Judge: The Sea Eagles. Case closed, Lottoland to be shut down by lunchtime.

Does anyone remember when the NRL wouldn't allow Centrebet to put up signs at Brookie because of their exclusive gambling deal with the TAB?

In that case, we should get a new sponsor to ease in...

Meriton West Coast Sea Eagles playing at Meriton Lifestyle Apartments Coming Soon (formerly Lottoland).
I heard Flexovit have approached Manly in a sponsorship deal......

41zCRUqj7ZL._SY355_.jpg

......sorry, couldn't help myself.>:)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10