Lottoland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I agree @HappilyManly but many people dont realise what they are gambling on, and are misled to think they are gonna win $US45mil or whatever the major prize may be..

I actually wont wear my Manly jersey if I know I will be going into a newsagent on any given day.

I am embarrassed to wear it with that sponsorship.

*bump*

LOTTOLAND and Planet Lotto will be banned under a Turnbull government crackdown on controversial “fake” lottery websites.

Communications Minister Mitch Fifield will introduce legislation to federal parliament on Wednesday to ban betting on lotteries and keno games.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...s/news-story/71fdcb49680561700f0660d40e74fe94

Lottoland, a Gibraltar-based online gambling company which allows users to bet on the outcome of international lotteries, has come under sustained attack from the newsagent industry with the backing of One Nation leader Pauline Hanson.

“The government has formed the view that permitting betting on these services, also known as ‘synthetic’ lotteries, undermines the longstanding community acceptance of official lottery and keno products,” Mr Fifield said in a statement on Tuesday.

In a statement, Lottoland Australia CEO Luke Brill said, “While we understand the concerns expressed by some newsagents, the proposed legislation is both misguided and unnecessary.

“The fact is that Lottoland does not offer betting opportunities on any Australian lottery, so our offering does not have a direct impact on newsagents.
States regulate gambling not the federal government. So unless they're going to make ISPs block the sites then i would imagine its just another stunt from turnbull to try to deflect away from the fact he's done absolutely nothing. He's the todd greenberg of politicians

States regulate gambling not the federal government. So unless they're going to make ISPs block the sites then i would imagine its just another stunt from turnbull to try to deflect away from the fact he's done absolutely nothing. He's the todd greenberg of politicians

The argument by newsagents ... that Lottoland is effecting our gambling income, is one that doesn't really make me jump up to support them.

Went into the local newsagent on Saturday to buy a paper .... stood in line behind 6 people too lazy to check their own tickets for 15 mins, amusing myself looking at the 2nd hand book barrel and cheap chinese thongs ......

If the only thing keeping newsagents afloat is gambling .... then it is time to put them out of their misery .....

So, what happens now? It's no use promoting a business that is going to be banned. I guess our finances will be affected, need new sponsors, signage at Brookvale etc...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10