Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters

Kristie Fulton sacked as Manly Sea Eagles bloodshed continues​

The bloodshed at Manly has continued with Kristie Fulton – the daughter of late Immortal Bob – sacked from the club.

Fulton has been a highly influential figure at the Sea Eagles having overseen their elite pathways. But she has become the latest casualty as the club undergoes a massive revamp under new chief executive Tony Mestrov.
It is understood she was blindsided by the move on Friday morning and was asked to leave the club’s Brookvale headquarters immediately. The Daily Telegraph understands a human resources investigation was part of Manly’s decision to cut ties with the pathways co-ordinator.

Her brother Scott is expected to remain as the club’s head of recruitment.

The move against Kristie comes just a week after Des Hasler was formally axed as coach. It is a bombshell decision considering the Fulton family’s lifelong association at the club. The Hasler/Fulton dynamic has been contentious at the Sea Eagles in recent times.

Kristie was first let go by the club back in 2017 by then-chief executive Tim Cleary before being brought back to the Sea Eagles. Cleary lasted less than a year in his role.

The Sea Eagles are also in the process of finalising a two-year contract for rising NRL player Zac Fulton – who is the son of Brett.

Zac Fulton made his debut during the disastrous pride jersey fiasco.

Manly are still trying to finalise Hasler’s official exit from the club. The parties are locked in negotiations regarding a pay out as Hasler eyes seven figures to sign off on his departure. Manly have offered about $500,000 for the final year of his deal.

Once that situation has been worked Manly will formally announce Anthony Seibold as their new coach.

1666318388866.png

Any clue what that means?

I hope Bozo can't see what's going on.

Penn would never of dared while he was alive.

It's a pity really, the Packer family might of done things differently, then again that's probably the difference between millionaires and billionaires???

I guess it could be worse - hello Clive!

The media is having a field day with everything that is happening at my beloved club. So, the CEO and owner is making some big changes at the club, and I will give them the chance to show that these changes have worked. Our club should be allowed to make changes and the CEO and Owner ought to live and die by the sword but until then, I will still support the club, renew my membership and ignore the media who seems to be support one side over the other.

Up the mighty Sea Eagles!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8