Manly Sea Eagles SACK coach Des Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Manly Sea Eagles stand down coach Des Hasler

this is what Matty Johns reckons,make of it what you will............................

Matty Johns: If Hasler Gets Sacked From Manly, The Players Will Follow Post by: The Grill Team 9 November, 2011 - 11:45 AM
Comments 1

des hasler mark geyer

It's strongly rumoured that Manly Sea-Eagles coach Des Hasler won't be coaching at Manly next year, which was to be his final season with the Sea-Eagles.

Triple M's Matty Johns predicts dire consequences for the Manly Sea Eagles if they fire Hasler at this evening's crisis meeting.

"If the Manly Board sack Des Hasler tonight, it will spark a flood of Manly players who will leave that club - because they feel more loyalty for the coach, not the club," Johns said.

"Don't be suprised if the Stewart brothers sign in advance. I think it would be a disaster if they sack Des Hasler," Johns added.

After signing a 2013 contract with the Canterbury Bulldogs a month ago, Triple M's Mark "MG" Geyer predicted he wouldn't last his final season with the club.

"I think the problems will only fester," MG said as the bombshell was dropped. "This is the first time this has happened. This is a bloke who signed not just for next year but the year after that.

"So, he has to go the whole twelve months with everyone knowing he's going to another club ... I think we can officially say today that loyalty in rugby league has officially died," Geyer exclaimed as the premiership-winning coach put pen to paper mere weeks ago.

Now, as the latest drama unfolds at the Northern Beaches club, it seems their 2011 Grand Final win is a distant memory.

"I can't believe what's happened to Manly over the last five weeks. It started with [sacked media rep] Peter Peters. It's all but forgotten they won the comp!" Geyer added.

What do you think?

well it is wrong that a player isnt loyal to the club,he should be,not the coach,has Hasler been brainwashing them

MrInvisible said:
brookiegreg: Have a read http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Please-read-time-to-calm-down it's not too late to avoid a ban.

So now you're pushing your weight around? Thinking you're in charge of this forum? Issuing threats?

Those of us who have been on this forum for years, supporting Manly, would never, ever consider being so presumptive.

Do Bulldogs supporters make a habit of walking into others' homes and issuing threats to the tenants?

HappilyManly said:
Wouldn't Gallop love hauling Des over the coals if he breached some NRL Guideline !?

Hope Kaspersky holds the view that 'All publicity is Good' :p

This is getting to be fun - the Saga of the Hare Kare Hasler.

More like a Fractured Fairy Tale or the makings of Underbelly 7

Phoenix said:
I am sick of having to sift through ridiculous postings by these trolls/bulldogs supporters. Moderators start moderating!! I am trying to read the events of this thread ie about Hasler, but having to sift through the nonsense that these people post it's easier just to look at "god forbid it" the daily telegraph site and leave it at that.

Please do something they are really destroying the integrity of this forum.

Hasler you sleep with dogs your gonna wake up with fleas!

If they haven't breached the forum rules then there is not much we can do about it but if you don't want to read their comments then go here:

http://forums.silvertails.net/usercp.php?action=editlists

and add their names to the ignore list.

ayjay007 said:
when will mr invisible become exactly that?

Pretty quick if you go here:

and add him to your ignore list

Cambo said:
I wish mr invisible would just piss off and soon

Go here:

Jethro said:
ayjay007 said:
when will mr invisible become exactly that?

Pretty quick if you go here:

Cambo said:
I wish mr invisible would just piss off and soon

Go here:

Goodnite Jethro!

I was thinking that maybe this is not Haslers doing and maybe, just maybe someone from the Dogs camp has been feeding the DT this information. Ultimately the Dogs want Hasler ASAP so it's conceivable that they could be the ones behind all this.

Rodo said:
I was thinking that maybe this is not Haslers doing and maybe, just maybe someone from the Dogs camp has been feeding the DT this information. Ultimately the Dogs want Hasler ASAP so it's conceivable that they could be the ones behind all this.

This wouldn't surprise me one bit but to make this call there would need to be some serious evidence.

niccipops said:
Mr Invisible, did you borrow your cloak from Harry Potter 'cause my daughter would really like to meet him?
And by the way, you can't be on the fence. You wouldn't be here if you were.

The question is why is he here ?

master blaster said:
this is what Matty Johns reckons,make of it what you will............................

Matty Johns: If Hasler Gets Sacked From Manly, The Players Will Follow

Triple M's Matty Johns predicts dire consequences for the Manly Sea Eagles if they fire Hasler at this evening's crisis meeting.

"If the Manly Board sack Des Hasler tonight, it will spark a flood of Manly players who will leave that club - because they feel more loyalty for the coach, not the club," Johns said.

Well Matty Johns thinks everything is done in "Groups"

When a real legend in Arko comes out and Speaks its gotta mean something
Quote from SMH
One of them is Ken Arthurson, the godfather of the club, who yesterday said he had lost all respect for the coach, not for moving to Belmore but for shattering the Sea Eagles.
He accused Hasler of breaking his promise that he would not do so.
''It's one thing to leave the club and go somewhere else - I don't object to that. But to decimate the place that you're leaving, to tear it to pieces, that's another thing,'' the long-time Manly official said.

Desi-mation: Manly stand down dual premiership-winning coach after move

DES Hasler is gone as Manly coach for next year. Geoff Toovey will instead be in charge and Hasler will begin his tenure at Canterbury - both a year earlier than expected.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/desimation-manly-stand-down-dual-premiershipwinning-coach-after-move-20111109-1n7of.html#ixzz1dEgWg5NR

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Quote from SMH
One of them is Ken Arthurson, the godfather of the club, who yesterday said he had lost all respect for the coach, not for moving to Belmore but for shattering the Sea Eagles.
''It's one thing to leave the club and go somewhere else - I don't object to that. But to decimate the place that you're leaving, to tear it to pieces, that's another thing,'' the long-time Manly official said.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/irate-sea-eagles-legends-lash-out-at-hasler-for-tearing-club-to-pieces-20111109-1n7og.html

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Quote from SMH
this is what I have been waiting to hear,I didnt think Arko would approve,now I want to hear what Bozo has to say on this,cant the players see what he is really like now if they read the article from Arko, and its wrong when players are loyal to the coach instead of the club. The part Im waiting for is how is Greenberg gunna handle hasler and his frosty relationship with Gallop when he is at the dogs,is he going to try make hasler get on with Gallop. The players here wont take too kindly to it if he gets on real well with Gallop when he goes to the dogs,because then they,ll know it was just a front over here

master blaster said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Quote from SMH
this is what I have been waiting to hear,I didnt think Arko would approve,now I want to hear what Bozo has to say on this,cant the players see what he is really like now if they read the article from Arko, and its wrong when players are loyal to the coach instead of the club. The part Im waiting for is how is Greenberg gunna handle hasler and his frosty relationship with Gallop when he is at the dogs,is he going to try make hasler get on with Gallop. The players here wont take too kindly to it if he gets on real well with Gallop when he goes to the dogs,because then they,ll know it was just a front over here

Bottom line Des was the one that kept the Gallop saga going. With the ego gone I am certain there will be a dawn of civil relations with the NRL here - Toovey is too smart to continue to flog that dead horse.

SEE,Des,s ego is bigger than him,he is too big for his boots,now cant the players all see what he is like now or has he brainwashed them as well,Like Krilich said,Des only cares about Des,he is out of control and thank you Max Delmege for being one of the only people out there to realize that its us,the fans that are the innocent victims here...'Why are they doing this to the supporters again?'' Delmege asked, in reference to the club's internal bleeding after their 2008 triumph.

''The supporters, once again, are suffering after a grand final win.''
Max Delmege

Berkeley_Eagle said:
wonder if Des is taking the Radar to the Dogs
,hope so,because I,ll jam,right up his a...e

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10