Pre-Game Manly v Eels [Round 21, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

20 36
4 Pines Park
05 Aug 2022 07:55 PM

Team Lists

Ben Trbojevic must have photos of Des and the goat as he has been very average this year

Bullemore very good last week and should be in the team

Over the past few years all I have heard about the Turbos is that as good as Jake and Tom are, the younger brother was even better.

I'll be honest ... I'm yet to see Burbo show in first grade that he is even half the player his brothers are. Right now he's kinda the Trbojevic version of Luke Burgess. Has the right name but his brothers are proving to be better players.

Bullemor could be in there over Burbo, who will play 10 average minutes at the end of the game if lucky, Taupau, who could've been shipped off over the weekend, or Boyle, who has played one game in about 16 months.

Can't for the life of me understand why Des can't give him a consistent run in first grade, he played great last week and as a middle who can play on the edge if needed, he'd be very handy on our bench

Ben Trbojevic must have photos of Des and the goat as he has been very average this year

Bullemore very good last week and should be in the team
Hes a turbo....

I dont think hes been that good either. Hes a tryer and Des likes those players. Although i like Bully more...

Only time shall tell.

Lose and we are gonski for 2022.

We won’t beat the Sharks and we can only afford one loss , so every other game is a must win.
I reckon we'll beat the Sharks Mark, we always go well against them when they're expected to win.
Souths and Latrelle were $hit against them last week, fancy letting that log Fifita run over the top of you, unbelievable!.

How much first grade gane time has Burbo actually had so far?

I agree he hasn't shown anything yet to be considered as good as or better than his brothers but he got KTFO in his debut (late in that horrible game vs Newcastle last year) & concussed early in his last start.

Has he played a full game yet? Just thinking if he can get some consistent quality game time he could settle into it & start showing some ability.

Happy for Boyle, sad for Bully, neutral on balance.

And Trevor better start playing well, that's all I'll say. I hope this isn't a case of name and a prayer ...

Happy for Boyle, sad for Bully, neutral on balance.

And Trevor better start playing well, that's all I'll say. I hope this isn't a case of name and a prayer ...
His versatility must be the reason for continued selection.I like the look of him but I think he’s a season or two away from a regular first grade spot,needs at least half a season of solid time at Blacktown.The Covid seasons haven’t helped a lot of players at every club,it’s really slowed their development

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8