Pre-Game Manly v Eels [Round 21, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

20 36
4 Pines Park
05 Aug 2022 07:55 PM

Team Lists

Every one of them is a MIGOTY

Realistically we are dusted already , I see us finishing about where we are.

We’ll win a few and lose a few but not enough to finish in the top 8.
This is a fair assessment. I can just see it now. We need to beat the dogs last round to make the 8 and we lay an enormous egg! Positive is we have rested the 7 from last week. Koula, Tui, Sips and Guac could have used the spell and hopefully they come back in fired up for a run to the finals.

Tried to have a jolly conversation with the Parra supporting barista this morning but couldn’t help saying … geez they were lucky against the Panthers with one half out then their main player sent off.
Unsurprisingly he arced up a bit … they were in front when he was sent off blah blah etc.
A part of me feels sorry for him because he’s over 30 and his team has never won a premiership while he has roamed this planet.
But most of me hopes he never does.
As always, unless we make finals, this is the only game of the year that ever matters.
Get it done Manly!
Classic eel fan response. My neighbor said the same thing!

Imagine it if they appoint Cummins. My head will explode.
We won’t get Cummins, prob atkins and he will rort us as bad as Cummins did last time. Then annessley will say in his presser it’s an example of how well the refs are doing at being consistent. He’ll commend the entire crew!

We won’t get Cummins, prob atkins and he will rort us as bad as Cummins did last time. Then annessley will say in his presser it’s an example of how well the refs are doing at being consistent. He’ll commend the entire crew!
Almost guaranteed

Tried to have a jolly conversation with the Parra supporting barista this morning but couldn’t help saying … geez they were lucky against the Panthers with one half out then their main player sent off.
Unsurprisingly he arced up a bit … they were in front when he was sent off blah blah etc.
A part of me feels sorry for him because he’s over 30 and his team has never won a premiership while he has roamed this planet.
As always, unless we make finals, this is the only game of the year that ever matters.
Get it done Manly!
Parra were well on top before Cleary was sent off and probably took the foot off the pedal in the second half, as usually happens.
The Slime seem to go a lot better in games they're expected to lose, what worries me this week is that with Moses out, they're expected to lose.

Parra were well on top before Cleary was sent off and probably took the foot off the pedal in the second half, as usually happens.
The Slime seem to go a lot better in games they're expected to lose, what worries me this week is that with Moses out, they're expected to lose.
I agree, but much like St Merge for us, Parra seem to be Penriths bogey team at the moment. Moses is a massive out for them this week. We dominate their pack like we did last time and we should win this easily.

Get it done Manly!

Budgie ... Why in the name of sweet Jesu's coat of many colours would a sweet girl like you even contemplate talking to a worm .... seriously .... lift your game !!!!

Get it done Manly!
Kind of explains why he's a barista and not a barrister 😁

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8