Game Day: Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 2, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Souffs on their feet for the last 5 minutes. Could have thrown a tissue over them.

Refs as pwr usual dictating play. Where was walking off the mark last week? Or is that yet another manly only rule.

We are winning the grind just need to play as a team. Also wouldn't hurt to score near the posts.

Cullen has thrown most passes at or above the players head with the last tackle pass to dce behind dce. Is he a clone of api?

Good Lord we have some miserable arsewholes on this forum. Absolute silence until we have 2 tries against us when down to 12 men and they crawl out of the woodwork to spew their crap.

See plenty I like in a team missing 4 props.

Equal possession we win this.
Woodsie you are a trooper i will give you that. I wish you were my boss.

This is not a well coached team. There are some decent players amongst them. But seriously some of the signings we were thinking might be glass half full are glass empty. If you are a rugby league coach that can only get the best out of 'goers' like Jake Buhrer Api etc. I really doubt your understanding of the game. DCE was never Forans gimp. The uneducated who think so are Facebook sponges. We never won with Foran without DCE. We won plenty with DCE and no Foran.

My sad conclusion/summation even if we win this game is this is a poorly coached and trained team.

There are 8 players on the field with 1 or less games for Manly. They appear very well coached to me considering that.

DCE is a very good player, no question about that.

I feel that there is a distinct lack of cohesion out there right now, this comes down to 2 factors imo, new combinations and coaching.

Good Lord we have some miserable arsewholes on this forum. Absolute silence until we have 2 tries against us when down to 12 men and they crawl out of the woodwork to spew their crap.

See plenty I like in a team missing 4 props.

Equal possession we win this.
Couldn't agree more

Manly were terrible in both attack and defence the last 15 minutes. However there was a monumental momentum shift as well. We DO need to sort out our goal kicking, it is seriously ****e.

It ain't over guys.:shake:

The sin binning was ridiculous and without 4 regular forwards and just 12 players, the points were likely to leak.
Unsurprisingly, no sin bin for taking Turbo out @:mad:

Young Kennedy's hit on the arm carrying the ball is exactly what we need to do in each tackle.

Uate has really surprised me, and The Doorman is still arm grabbing and missing goals :confused:

Let's Go Maaaaanly! :party:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10