Game Day: Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 2, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No mate, it's terrible. We looked like a NSW cup side for the last 20 minutes. Come on man, it breaks my heart watching this, but I am backing them to come back and secure a good win
I am always backing them and praying for a win, but jaysus it is getting hard to watch. I still think we have a great line up apart from Hooker, other than that I like all the players. I like Api too but he is a bench halves replacement at best. They are really poorly coached mate unfortunately.

I am always backing them and praying for a win, but jaysus it is getting hard to watch. I still think we have a great line up apart from Hooker, other than that I like all the players. I like Api too but he is a bench halves replacement at best. They are really poorly coached mate unfortunately.
They just play park footy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they are killing us in the fowards, we need to do anything different!!
Coaching !!

Good Lord we have some miserable arsewholes on this forum. Absolute silence until we have 2 tries against us when down to 12 men and they crawl out of the woodwork to spew their crap.

See plenty I like in a team missing 4 props.

Equal possession we win this.
Woodsie, i have backed barret and dce every week but im worried about what i see out there. Attack looks a shambles and defence although great last week just watching this week. Tough without props but we have a lot more problems

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11