Game Day: Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 9, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sam didn't see him coming right, didn't even know Cherry was there? Yeah, sure he didn't.....

18118909_1635070093189364_8964858239420858843_n.jpg

blatant late blindside shoulder .... but nothing will happen becaues he didn't do it a protected species like Scam ...
That was so great to watch that awesome win in a bar where I was the only Manly supporter :clap: :party: :clap:.... there was two bunny supporters who left halfway through the second half & heaps of cowgirl supporters, so I also got to watch them all cry in their beers when Gutto beat them :devil:

Great game.. thoroughly enjoyed watching the boys out the cleaners through the bunnies :D

It's worth noting that we are currently the highest scoring team in the NRL.... though this will probably change as more teams play..

Sitting high on a sand dune watching the sun set at Uluru, celebrating my birthday ... no reception on phone .... cake comes out .... blow out candles and make a wish .... "Hope the boys win tonight" ... missus not particularly happy with my abuse of the wishes power .... get back to the hotel a little worse for wear ... couldn't have asked for a better present .... though kicking myself for not wishing for a 2017 premiership ☹

As much as I liked Gutho, Jamie B, Peta, Parcell, Tommy Symonds etc (and they are all good honest players), does anyone think any of them would make this team?

Yeah - I'd have Buhrer and Symonds in the second row, Parcell at hooker without a second thought.

As it stands, I still think we need to swap Api and Hastings around - there were plenty of sets tonight where the slow passing and decision-making out of dummy half had the defence up in our faces too quickly. Didn't matter tonight as Souffs were rubbish, but in a tight game it's still going to hurt us.

Like everyone else, I love Api's attitude and enthusiasm, but Jackson Hastings has a much faster, crisper passing game, straight off the ground onto the chest of the receiver like a good hooker should.

Sitting high on a sand dune watching the sun set at Uluru, celebrating my birthday ... no reception on phone .... cake comes out .... blow out candles and make a wish .... "Hope the boys win tonight" ... missus not particularly happy with my abuse of the wishes power .... get back to the hotel a little worse for wear ... couldn't have asked for a better present .... though kicking myself for not wishing for a 2017 premiership ☹

Happy Birthday!

I wonder if the untouchable Sam will be charged for his late and blatant shoulder charge on dce.

Now remember MRC...just because one burgess is suspended, doesn't mean they do the suspension for their brothers.

The tv guys thought no, but 1) They are idiots *allegedly* and 2) They must not have seen it.

To say that Sam didn't see him is rubbish. You can clearly see in the slow mo replay; Sam looks at dce, lines him up, turns his head...then bam.

A dog act by a rabbit

edit: sorry all, @HoldenV8 has already said this...and with pics as well!

Last edited:
Totally enjoyable win! Fantastic to watch! woooooot!

I was real happy when Brenton scored a try. The guy has a huuuuuge heart.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6