Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 4, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Jorge's metres out of trouble and as an extra forward show his worth.
Obviously defence is another story.
Two knock on really got the Rorters back in the game.
His running is fine but his confidence is still missing for some strange reason. @:cool:

Jorge has so much skill and strength, someone needs to concuss him in the tunnel on the way out and it will stop him thinking - Rambo Ronny Gibbs style :p

Score, Possession and Penalties are all that matter.:wondering:

Manly need to get their discipline hammered into them ASAP @:cool:
Well I was playing - but if that was all that mattered they would not measure all these other stats. The other stats are predictive to outcome in most occasions (insert appropriate emoji here so you understand my point)

That was one of the worst wins I've ever seen. Like every week this year, individual brilliance gets us through, not much in the way f cohesion.

Lewis brown is still a terrible footballer. Did some good things, but his 2 metre dummy half runs and arm grabbing defence is going to cost more than 3 good things every few games.

Defence was good, but the roosters attack was terrible. Jorge fast becoming a liability and the edge defence is still pretty soft.

Happy to get the two. Glad we got some fresh troops for next week.. Feel very sorry for buhrer, and hopefully cherry is back. While I'm on that. The team should be ashamed that our hslfback has to take at least 5 hit ups from our end.

Well I was playing - but if that was all that mattered they would not measure all these other stats. The other stats are predictive to outcome in most occasions (insert appropriate emoji here so you understand my point)
Don't care about anything but the score TBH :D

And our position on the Ladder - we are 10th :party:
upload_2016-3-26_21-53-38.png

Tafua can score a try. However he graduated with honours from the Scott Donald Post-graduate School for Defensive Inadequacy.

How long can the experiment continue? It's now in it's fifth season and he hasn't learnt much at all.

Ironically he grabbed the ball right at the end to end a Goosters attacking run.

Has there ever been an uglier halfback with a rude head than young Hsstings? At least since Tommy Ridiculous finished up?

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10